Riviera Nights (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseJacques Bogart
Parent CompanyBogart Group

About Riviera Nights

Riviera Nights is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Bogart. The scent was launched in 2010

Riviera Nights fragrance notes

Reviews of Riviera Nights

Another winner from Bogart. Just one or two light sprays, and you’re good for hours. Riviera Nights is a fairly tame by Bogart’s usual nuclear strength standards. It’s a nice, herbal tonka accord, something that would blend well with a night of upscale clubbing and yacht rock. Reasonably office-friendly, too. Great value at Bogart’s traditionally attractive prices. Go ahead and toss Arabian Nights into the shopping cart while you’re at it.
04th October, 2020 (last edited: 10th October, 2020)
I tried Riviera Nights by Jacques Bogart. I then tried Arabian Nights. After comparing the two, I found Riviera Nights to be unpleasant compared to Arabian Nights, so I purchased Arabian Nights instead. It is a beautiful scent reminiscent of a cross between One Man Show Gold Edition and Silver Scent Intense. I do love it though and will be keeping this one and stocking up on it. The bottle, similar to Arabian Nights, is also beautiful, sleek black with silver top sprayer and gold band. Love it!
13th January, 2018
This is a spicy fragrance with a hint of musk & vanilla, a classy scent that is ideal for more formal situations. It is not overpowering, which is a bit unusual for Bogart. Very pleasant, I like this.
24th February, 2017
That's a synthetic fruity smell that did not work for me. There's also a huge cardamon smell that actually does not smell good. Sillage, projection and lasting power are great (around 10 hours).
20th November, 2012 (last edited: 04th March, 2013)
This review is for Jacques Bogart's Riviera Nights. I believe the "Nighta" is a mis-spelling of Nights. I really enjoy this fragrance. It is a spicy and somewhat withdrawn fragrance, which I use for office wear since I consider it to be more formal and classic in its presentation. It is not very powerful and won't overwhelm anyone in the office who is allergic to floral scents.
06th September, 2012

Add your review of Riviera Nights

Shop for Riviera Nights products online

Shop for Riviera Nights at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Jacques Bogart Riviera Nights M 100ml Boxed

CA • Buy it now: USD 32.93.

Member images of Riviera Nights

There are no member images of Riviera Nights yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]