Notice: We will be offline from Monday 27 September as we upgrade the site. More details here.

Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (new) (2012)
by Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (new) information

Year of Launch2012

HouseDolce & Gabbana
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (new)

Dolce & Gabbana call it a "fine-tuning" of the original launched in 1992, with (at least) raspberry and marshmallow added to the formula.

Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (new) fragrance notes

Reviews of Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (new)

A very cheerful, feminine, cozy, easy to wear and powdery scent. Opens with a sweet strawberry, dries down to a cuddly marshmallow/vanilla/heliotrope powder-thing. Feels both young and grown up at once, and therefore can fit a girl or woman of any age. It is lightly related to its pink and powdery cousins Guerlain's Insolence and Westwood's Boudoir, but is so much more subtle, understated and demure than any of them. One can wear it to work without any hesitation - D&G pour Femme will not shout nor kick nor offend, it will behave like a lady, soothe you and charm others with its understated sweet and lovely nature. You must like sweets to enjoy it though.
02nd May, 2021
Quick early blast, then a period where the scent seems to pause and slowly fill the air with strong vanilla base tinged with a nice heliotrope and sandalwood support. Definitely a "yummy"sweet scent, but the vanilla overwhelmed the experience for me.
25th September, 2020
rbaker Show all reviews
A delightful opening blast that is given a slightly restrained citrusy aroma - mandarin, whiffs of lemon and a good lashing of neroli - with a fruity undertone. The result is not overtly fresh, but more on the calmly refreshing side. In spite of the rather usual selection of components the result of mixing these is surprisingly beautiful.

The drydown develops a pleasant jasmine with an undertone of white florals, whilst the base steers into a sweeter direction, with a very balanced vanilla joining a marshmallow impression to create an olfactory desert that is never too sweet or cloying. This is due to the admixture of woodsy aroma that helps mitigating the sweetness.

I get moderate sillage, excellent projection and a very impressive eleven hours of longevity on my skin.

This is a lovely scent for cooler summer evenings, belended well of ingredients of high quality and combining fresh richness with elegance. The performance is excellent. 3.5/5.
22nd September, 2017
This is a truly beautiful perfume. Sweet, light, not too strong in a projection sense, but certainly detectable by others. It's not cloying in any way, though by just reading the notes you'd think it would be. The citrus and raspberry give it just enough tartness that the marshmallow and Jasmine aren't too much. A much more complex scent than I think it's usually given credit for. I always get lots of compliments when I wear this one, and more importantly I always feel happy when I wear it. I especially like to wear it before bed at night, amped up with some marshmallow fragrance oil. I can feel myself smiling as I drift off to sleep.
16th November, 2014
I think this is a really good perfume for day and night, depending on the person. It does smell very feminine and sweet but not overbearing. If someone wears it I instantly think that their a nice person (i don't know, maybe its just my own memories). It lasts well on skin however I find it doesn't have strong silage. Saying that, someone will definitely be able to smell it on you.

Its really good for summer I find, because its warm but fresh at the same time and you really do get a nice hint of pleasant vanilla as other have said.
01st June, 2014
Am wearing this now, at work. I work as a hotel front desk agent, so I can't wear anything too overbearing. This fits the bill nicely-soft, citrusy, woody and sweet without being too sweet. Someone just peeled an orange in the back office and the scent of the peel seems to meld with the perfume...lovely.

Edit: I am now retired, and still enjoy wearing this
07th December, 2012 (last edited: 09th August, 2019)

Add your review of Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (new)

Member images of Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (new)

There are no member images of Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (new) yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]