Pink Friday (2012)

Pink Friday information

Year of Launch2012

HouseNicki Minaj

About Pink Friday

Pink Friday is a feminine perfume by Nicki Minaj. The scent was launched in 2012

Pink Friday fragrance notes

Reviews of Pink Friday

The essence of a pink fluffy girl who likes to stand out in the crowd.delicious caramel,sweet vanilla, juicy pear,delicate florals like eating comforting food makes you emotionally feel being comforted.sweet but not the overpowering cotton candy type of sweet and it is definitely rocking that caramel and vanilla feeling.typicall sweet,fruity celebrity scent but definitely pleasant.Casual,Girly,Gourmand,Funny, Generic,Cheerful,Flirtatious and Creamy.

It combines delicious fruits with creamy vanilla and caramel as on first spray I get a caramel then jasmine and lotus floating softly in the background making a creamy blend of addictive floral heart.the trail leaves a delectable impression with vanill caramel accord that makes you think of discovering the world of being a woman through make up and hair and all things girly.a happy and nice perfume for daily life.this EDP for those of you who like fantasy Britney spears.cute packaging also.

Sillage?Pretty Good.

Longevity?Weak on my skin.

6.5/10

11th August, 2016
BLUF: A very sweet, juvenile, yet pleasing floral scent. A rambunctious opening but to my utter surprise, overall I actually like it. Who knew?

A free sample came with something I ordered and based on house, fragrance name, and packaging I immediately dismissed it before trying it out. The opening is a strong floral jasmine/green apple (not listed) fruity shout that I’ll admit smells like it’s marketed towards a younger teen female demographic (Nicki Minaj CLEARLY isn’t trying to sell frags to the hard-to-please 40+ male niche crowd…I can’t imagine why not?) but it’s not at all what I thought it was going to be. It honestly reminds me a bit of Byredo’s Accord Oud. The sharp fruits in the opening calms down after a minute or so and continues as a slightly boozy floral/vanilla/fruit combo. The drydown hosts the same notes but the vanilla comes through more and fruits slowly evaporate.

Yep, it’s juvenile and certainly not groundbreaking, but I think it’s a pleasant fragrance. My very picky girlfriend agreed. For sure a lesson in not judging a book it’s cover. I’m guessing there’s a junior high school somewhere in the country that positively reeks of this stuff, but I don’t work there so an unapologetic thumbs up for me.
13th April, 2016
Okay, I'm going to get it out there, I'm a huge Nicki minaj fan, and this fragrance was highly anticipated for me, but when I smelled it, I was very let down, just because its nothing new.

The smell is gorgeous, I do like it, I wear it, but its nothing original, it smells like Viva la juicy and Someday, but weaker than Viva la juicy but stronger than Someday. It has the basic sweet fruity impression with the Vanilla dry down.

The bottle on the other hand, I feel is 100% original, people are saying it has the qualitys of the Gaultier bottles because of the torso, but those bottles don't have the detail this one does. The addition of the signature Pink Wig, I thought, was an amazing touch! Props to Nicki for the bottle.

All in all, the fragrance is nothing new, but that doesn't mean it doesn't smell nice, it is a nice fragrance, the lasting power is so so, lasts about an hour longer with the body lotion, and the sillage is quite weak, but it is a nice fragrance with a great bottle!
10th May, 2013
Smells just like Jusin Bieber's Someday, which smells like 10 other things. The bottle is mostly a of copy of Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique, and the pose she does on the box is the same as Lady Gaga's recent fragrance Fame. Way to be original celebrity fragrance!
09th October, 2012

Add your review of Pink Friday

Shop for Pink Friday products online

Shop for Pink Friday at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Pink Friday

There are no member images of Pink Friday yet. Why not be the first?