Djhenné 22 (2012)

HouseParfumerie Generale
PerfumerPierre Guillaume
Parent CompanyPierre Guillaume Diffusion

About Djhenné 22

Djhenné 22 is a shared / unisex perfume by Parfumerie Generale. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Guillaume

Djhenné 22 fragrance notes

Reviews of Djhenné 22

Medicinal, floral thing in the beginning; like an herbal rub. A piercing sweetness follows, with a pipe tobacco mixed with a cocoa note. Warm and syrupy. The flowery scent reminds me of a cross between orange blossom and lilac. It also remind me of Chergui or Musc Maori. Sweetness stays awhile.

Stays linear for quite some time... I get an amber-accord base that's sweet like the middle, and it doesn't develop much more, after that. Still, I enjoy this.
09th June, 2020
Self Portrait With A Burning Cigarette by Edvard Munch
05th January, 2019
Transporting little thing which brings together sun and shade. The sun in the ripened, baked, comforting note of the wheat absolute and the warm resins; the shade in the cool lavender opening and the minty herbal nuances. The experience is a bit like a soothing after-sun lotion and a heaty chest rub applied together. This study in contrasts, which inevitably dries down in a more traditional resins and dried herbs direction best suited to the colder months, suffers from the chief Parfumerie Generale problem – demureness of body and presence which prevents it from making more of a statement, despite the accomplished creaminess of the finish.
29th November, 2018
This is a fragrance I like smelling but I'm unsure about. It started in a very feminine way, with lavender. Cocoa appeared and disappeared quickly, as well as the powdery note I loved, leaving a masculine cedar and leather dry down. It's too masculine in the end for me to wear it, it's too feminine in the beginning for my male partner to like it.
I still would love it on anyone else...
25th December, 2016 (last edited: 10th April, 2017)
fantastic, what a ride

when i first smelled it, it was a dead ringer for chergui but that quickly morphed into a minted light suede/leather, hay (wheat?), very dry lavender and a faint boozy wood. it goes through three distinct phases, ending with a honeyed resinous denouement that lasts a long time. finally met a PG i was willing to buy & wear rather than simply admire from a distance. excellent frag!

19th May, 2013
Kaern Show all reviews
Handsome, luscious fragrance with a drydown to die for. The top note is all lavender and I thought I might give it a swerve. Then a bewitching accord of what seems like coconut and chocolate join the party, but without the scent becoming overly sweet. Intoxicating and suits this time of year.
10th January, 2013

Add your review of Djhenné 22

Shop for Djhenné 22 products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Djhenné 22

There are no member images of Djhenné 22 yet. Why not be the first?