Korrigan (2012)

About Korrigan

Korrigan is a masculine fragrance by Lubin. The scent was launched in 2012

Korrigan fragrance notes

Reviews of Korrigan

I don't catch many of the listed notes. I'd describe Korrigan as a sweet, milky wood. In other words, a great alternative to the unavailable sandalwood. I do catch a nice incense note, but while a nice touch, it honestly makes me a little nauseous for some reason.

I'd definitely wear this if I wanted something cozy, but I doubt I'd shell out for a bottle (what a beautiful bottle though!) It would make a lovely candle though.
14th September, 2019 (last edited: 11th October, 2019)
I'd like to like this. There's a lovely creamy woods in the heart, and a delightful dry down. But also in the heart--as I found with Akkad too--is something that repels me: old dishrag or something.
04th March, 2019
Vanilla whiskey!
30th July, 2018
Lidge meets Black Oud. The two help each other make this a decent fragrance. Creamy and boozy, Korrigan settles down to a light wood scent which can be enjoyed by women as well as men. 7/10
19th July, 2018
iobhai Show all reviews
You're a kitten, drinking sweet milk, snuggling up against your cat momma on the leather sofa, slowly purring your way to sleep. Korrigan by Lubin.
25th February, 2018
Reminds me of PdM Herod. Nice! Recommended.
17th October, 2017

Add your review of Korrigan

Shop for Korrigan products online

Shop for Korrigan at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Korrigan

There are no member images of Korrigan yet. Why not be the first?