David Beckham The Essence (2012)
by Beckham

David Beckham The Essence information

Year of Launch2012

HouseBeckham
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About David Beckham The Essence

David Beckham The Essence is a masculine fragrance by Beckham. The scent was launched in 2012

David Beckham The Essence fragrance notes

Reviews of David Beckham The Essence

Not bad, not good, either.Inexpensive, though. If it weren't for the longevity issue I'd opt for it. Unfortunately it lasts only a while - typical of all David Beckham fragrances.
12th November, 2016
I sprayed this on my hand once at the store and it took over my earlier scent that I sprayed multiple times. Super synthetic, strong and cloying. Reminds me of D&G Light Blue Living Stromboli or Lacoste Essence.
03rd February, 2016
This is a screechy pineapple and apple fragrance done very poorly. Avoid.
13th December, 2015
My wife LOVES this on me. In fact, she just bought it for me, and after I applied it I could barely pry her off of me =)

I teased her that she loved it because it says "Beckham", and frankly, I don't even care if that's true. A girl's allowed to dream.

I also quite enjoy it. Bright and clean, that 'fresh-outa-the-shower" smell and feel, not overwhelming and dizzying as some colognes are that attempt this scent. Fades quickly and doesn't last very long, but if you get sweaty the scent comes back. 7/10 for me, 9/10 for her.
28th March, 2015
Saturday morning in the spring/summer, post-workout, after showering essential...keep it in your gym bag.
11th March, 2015
A very good citrus and fresh scent. Like Lacoste Essential Sport or, maybe Azzaro Chrome. It's a very good one from DVB.
11th March, 2013

Add your review of David Beckham The Essence

Shop for David Beckham The Essence products online

Shop for David Beckham The Essence at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of David Beckham The Essence

There are no member images of David Beckham The Essence yet. Why not be the first?