Le Roy Soleil Extreme (2012)
by Salvador Dali

Le Roy Soleil Extreme information

Year of Launch2012

HouseSalvador Dali
PerfumerMathilde Bijaoui
Parent CompanyCofinluxe

About Le Roy Soleil Extreme

Le Roy Soleil Extreme is a masculine fragrance by Salvador Dali. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Mathilde Bijaoui

Le Roy Soleil Extreme fragrance notes

Reviews of Le Roy Soleil Extreme

BLUF: Cheap but enjoyable? Yes. Extreme? No.

Lavender and lemon up top, a touch of cardamom, and synthetic mossy base with some musk and a surprisingly real smelling pineapple leaf.

For something that is so clearly made from cheaper aroma chemicals, I find this quite enjoyable. It was a blind buy that I paid less than $20 for ($17 for 50ml), so the expectations were low. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a unique hidden gem. I haven't come across anything else that is similar.

What really got me was, despite the clearly synthetic overall feel, both the cardamom and pineapple leaf notes are fairly realistically represented. For years I've put cardamom in my oatmeal each morning, so I'm very familiar with the real thing. None of the other more popular fragrances that feature a cardamom note have convinced me. But go figure, this one does...a cheapo modern release from Dali was the last place I thought it would turn up.

Also, the pineapple leaf note. When they're available here, I buy pineapples fairly often. I leave them in direct sunlight to ripen and I love the smell of the top leaves when they're warm. Kind of a vegetal, barely fruity hum. Le Roy Soleil Extreme manages to capture that as well.

Again, this is obviously not made from the highest of quality ingredients, but that is not a deterrent for me in this case. Not mind-blowing, but easy to wear in any season, and for under $20, I'll give it a thumbs up.
10th August, 2016
This fragrance is absolutely DELICIOUS! It is a beautiful composition and does not smell oldish at all. On the contrary it is manly, sexy and modern. The lemon and the lavender make a superb combination. I will be wearing it very often.
07th April, 2014

Add your review of Le Roy Soleil Extreme

Shop for Le Roy Soleil Extreme products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Le Roy Soleil Extreme

There are no member images of Le Roy Soleil Extreme yet. Why not be the first?