Cedrat Boise (2011)

Cedrat Boise information

Year of Launch2011

HouseMancera

About Cedrat Boise

Cedrat Boise is a masculine fragrance by Mancera. The scent was launched in 2011

Cedrat Boise fragrance notes

Reviews of Cedrat Boise

Cedrat Boise by Mancera Review

Cedrat opens up with a nice lemon note. The lemon quickly leads into the black currant which is dominant throughout the opening.

The fruity opening leads into a powdery vanilla, cedar, and leather combination for the remainder of the wearing. It gives a woody/ashy smell to the dry down I absolutely can't get enough of it.

This is a wonderfully rich smell. Overall the fragrance is fairly linear.

This scent gets a lot of comparisons to Creed Aventus. They really aren't anything alike. They accomplish similar things, but in completely different ways. Appreciate, or hate, both of them for what they are.

The performance on this one is excellent. I use 1 spray for work and 2 sprays for everything else. It's incredibly versatile. I can see this being worn for any occasion or season. Be careful on the sprays though. This one is deceptively strong at times.

Best Age Group- 25+
Best Season(s)- Fall/Spring/Summer/Winter
Occasions- Formal, Dates, Casual, Work
Projection/Sillage- Medium
Longevity- 12 Hours
Smell- 10/10
Overall- 10/10

YouTube Channel: theaveragecologneguy
16th July, 2021
The bright lemony opening lands on a smoky and leathery vanilla. I love leather and thankfully there is a subtle but obvious dose of it. The powdery vanilla gives Cedrat a soft ambery cushion. The most of what remains an hour later is a duller Bergamot and leather, with which both marry merrily for my senses.

"Bergamot on Leather"
28th April, 2021
Hi Guys,

I'm no specialist, but here is what it is:

BASICALLY very close to ALLURE. Not close to Aventus at all.
Very mainstream and safe masculine.
It's potent too.

First spray and sniff it really smells like Aventus, confusing, I know, but that lasts maybe a minute to three.
Then it fades and fades, and at about 10 min mark You are left with ALLURE only - I was disappointed, but only because I was looking for sth special, a hidden niche gem, not sweet, masculine, not exactly Aventus (which I don't LOVE eaither, but appreciate).

Hope this helps.
11th March, 2021
This is certainly powerful for a cedrat-driven scent. I have to say, though, I'm not sure I remember L'Occitane's cedrat EDT being ever so different from CD in its overall composition. Consistent, strong sillage, if that's what you're after. In my view, it's the cedrat note that sets this composition apart from cheaper scents.

It is a little disturbing that it stays fresh for quite this long. I find it linear, unremarkable, but there's something endearing in just how much Mancera has put in for the punters.
08th September, 2020
This is an absolute powerhouse of a fragrance.

Every time I wear it I get noticed and I get comments even so much that one of my work colleagues immediately went out and bought a bottle of this after smelling it on me.

It's bold, smokey, a little fruity at the start, and on me carries quite a medicinal note. It is a little linear after the opening but given how solid a performer it is, I'd simply be nit picking to criticise it for that.

I would't know how close Cedrat Boise is to Aventus because I've never compared the two. Regardless I'd rather have a bottle of this monster performer any day.

Also just an additional note to point out how nice the bottle feels in the hand. Nice solid bottle with a cool feeling metallic cap, all delivered in a nice Montale/Mancera style carry pouch.

Lovely stuff.
10th June, 2020
Very pleasant woodsy lemon - very wearable and versatile but not as interesting as the note listing and hype seem to suggest - I donít get much of the florals or blackcurrant - I just get more lemony wood in the dry down. Itís still nice though and avoids smelling like a cleaning product (which most lemon scents donít.) The absence of the fruity florals leave it a bit wanting though to be bottle worthy.
03rd April, 2020

Add your review of Cedrat Boise

Shop for Cedrat Boise products online

Shop for Cedrat Boise at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Mancera Fragrances - Trial/Travel Sizes

US • Buy it now: USD 9.49.

Mancera - Cedrat Boise **5ml Spray**

US • Buy it now: USD 12.95.

Member images of Cedrat Boise