Jour d'Hermès (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseHermès
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena

About Jour d'Hermès

Jour d'Hermès is a feminine perfume by Hermès. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena

Jour d'Hermès fragrance notes

Reviews of Jour d'Hermès

Tart citrus. Slightly aquatic, like rainwater. Strong green notes, as of stems or stalks. Sour florals. This is just too bitter, for my tastes.

The rankness calms down a bit later. It doesn't really do much else to offend me but, I can't state that I could ever like this scent. I get some burnt wood later - that's it.
23rd March, 2019
This is a rare dislike for a Hermès fragrance for me. I was in store and had one hand left to test on, so I just grabbed this to try. It is not good on my skin. At. All. Ignore the confusing 1 note pyramid; this is a citrus scent. An unpleasantly dry, arid citrus scent. No idea what kind of citrus it is exactly, maybe a severely dehydrated grapefruit? The poor thing is completely parched and devoid of any pleasure whatsoever. Something I imagine a humourless medieval monk would wear.

*edit: dessicated, that’s the word I was looking for!
28th January, 2019
Quiet juicy floral.

Jour d'Hermes is a perfect example of why one shouldn't judge a perfume by descriptive notes before sampling. Had I read 'floral notes' prior to trying this, I would have completely waved it off and not even bothered to try it. By trying it blind I was swooned and courted with a myriad of notes I couldn't quite put my finger on and ended up falling in love with. I keep catching hints of other perfumes (Dahlia Divin le Nectar springs to mind for the creamy musky notes) as it dries down. This one is a shape shifter of sorts and I enjoyed the ride from first spray to end of day.
30th June, 2018
Floral notes? Jour d’hermes is all about citrus fruit, mostly grapefruit. I get some well-appreciated rhubarb as well. Very nice, fresh though potent, luminous, summery. But nothing exceptional, except it’s well done.
17th May, 2018
Floral frequencies
Being luminous in the
Visible region.
26th October, 2017
Springtime by Claude Monet 1872
25th April, 2017

Add your review of Jour d'Hermès

Shop for Jour d'Hermès products online

Shop for Jour d'Hermès at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Jour d'Hermès

There are no member images of Jour d'Hermès yet. Why not be the first?