Versace pour Homme Oud Noir (2013)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir information

Year of Launch2013

HouseVersace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2013

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

rbaker Show all reviews
The start is a smooth and slightly sweet oud with w spicy background. The oud is blatantly synthetic, restrained and lacks any sharpness or crassness - an unobtrusive oud. The sweetness is derived from a gentle oriental spice mix - soft sweet peppers and whiffs of a soft saffron. I do get a very faint and soft suede impression in the background, which at times is accompanied by a whiff of a hesperidic touch.

Additionally6, a nonspecific woodsy undertone emerges after while, which fits in nicely with the rest.

I get moderate sillage, good projection, and six hours of longevity on my skin.

An agreeable autumn scent, which is avoiding major pitfalls in the use of synthetic oud and woods, but lacks originality; still not bad. One of the better creations of this House. 2.75/5
26th June, 2021
To me, this is a better, and longer lasting version of Versace Man. Probably the reason that one was discontinued, and this one went from limited production into mass production, some years back. This used to be very hard to find, and even now, it still isn't easy to obtain.

I mostly get a mix saffron, tobacco, leather, berries and spices. The oud in here is light, and not overpowering. This is someone in the same genre as Varvatos Vintage, Jubilation XXV, Burberry London, and others of that dried fruit or berries sort of top notes, with a rich dry down. It's hard to resist stuff like this if you're a real frag head, but it's also not gonna sell well to the mass majority, because it's not fresh, and necessarily a compliment getter.
12th June, 2021
Versace colognes are amazing and Pour Homme Oud Noir is no different! It's definitely in my top 3 favorite fragrances geared for the colder months. I would gladly purchase this one again!
25th October, 2020
While I try not to consider brand names when choosing fragrances, I feel have to come clean at the outset--I never thought of myself as someone who would wear anything by Versace. If fragrances were clothing, I'd be the one leaning more toward the Jil Sander side of things. Anyway, then I tried Oud Noir and all that changed. I've worn this for a couple of years now and it is a stellar fragrance. I love the bitter orange note that I get from topnotes to the base, and the synthetic aspect of the oud seems superbly balanced and doesn't bother me. Lasts all day and more. Excellent sillage and big initial projection--be careful if you're applying before work or heading into meetings. This is one regal, sultry, sexy scent. I will have to try others by Versace.
22nd February, 2020
Tried a few Oud testers, this one came out on top for me and it's very affordable. Great entry into the world of oud for most I would assume, not too overwhelming, I even wear it to the office from time to time. Excellent longevity for me, and I don't know enough about sillage yet to do ratings on it, but I figure this would go high up on my list.
06th December, 2019
I'm very new to the world of oud so my opinion isn't worth too much. But I really enjoyed this one! Definitely assertive, felt a bit risky wearing it in the office but I like taking risks. It also really soaks into the skin and projects. After about six hours I thought it was done and then I broke a sweat and it was back just as strong as before. Certainly would come back to this one if I don't find other ouds I like more.
25th June, 2019

Add your review of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Shop for Versace pour Homme Oud Noir products online

Shop for Versace pour Homme Oud Noir at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir EDP

US • Buy it now: USD 8.50.

Member images of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir