Versace pour Homme Oud Noir (2013)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir information

Year of Launch2013

HouseVersace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2013

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Versace colognes are amazing and Pour Homme Oud Noir is no different! It's definitely in my top 3 favorite fragrances geared for the colder months. I would gladly purchase this one again!
25th October, 2020
While I try not to consider brand names when choosing fragrances, I feel have to come clean at the outset--I never thought of myself as someone who would wear anything by Versace. If fragrances were clothing, I'd be the one leaning more toward the Jil Sander side of things. Anyway, then I tried Oud Noir and all that changed. I've worn this for a couple of years now and it is a stellar fragrance. I love the bitter orange note that I get from topnotes to the base, and the synthetic aspect of the oud seems superbly balanced and doesn't bother me. Lasts all day and more. Excellent sillage and big initial projection--be careful if you're applying before work or heading into meetings. This is one regal, sultry, sexy scent. I will have to try others by Versace.
22nd February, 2020
Tried a few Oud testers, this one came out on top for me and it's very affordable. Great entry into the world of oud for most I would assume, not too overwhelming, I even wear it to the office from time to time. Excellent longevity for me, and I don't know enough about sillage yet to do ratings on it, but I figure this would go high up on my list.
06th December, 2019
I'm very new to the world of oud so my opinion isn't worth too much. But I really enjoyed this one! Definitely assertive, felt a bit risky wearing it in the office but I like taking risks. It also really soaks into the skin and projects. After about six hours I thought it was done and then I broke a sweat and it was back just as strong as before. Certainly would come back to this one if I don't find other ouds I like more.
25th June, 2019
Eros and Dylan was my hook for Versace. TF, MFK and Creed Royal were my hooks for Oud. So here's where the paths cross. This leathered up, woody spicy grand oud night-out number is, tho not completely original, worth a space on the shelf. Projection and longevity are good enough for the price point.
11th March, 2019
Versace oud noir is for me possibly the best designer oriental fragrance out there at the moment in 2018, with regards to the performance issues of current ysl la nuit and the oriental genre being unpopular at the moment. Yes I detect the patchouli like oud but it has been tamed by spices and typical oriental notes that swing my thoughts more towards sensual glamour. I'm reminded of fragrances like endymion and ysl la nuit but only briefly as oud noir is more dry and woodsy. This is a really well put together fragrance given the budget the perfumer has been given to work with..I don't see how the perfumer could of got anymore out of his brief really. Overall a very seductive and sensual creation by versace and a must have for oriental fragrance lovers. Longivity is 4/5 hours on my skin with average projection, a fragrance that is meant to be detected around the shirt collar at close quarters.
27th November, 2018