Toujours Fidèle (2012)

Toujours Fidèle information

Year of Launch2012

HouseFragonard

About Toujours Fidèle

Toujours Fidèle is a masculine fragrance by Fragonard. The scent was launched in 2012

Toujours Fidèle fragrance notes

Reviews of Toujours Fidèle

I find Toujours Fidèle to be similar to Eros EdT and actually prefer it over the Versace. Toujours Fidèle smells more agreeable to me, less harsh, not quite as loud. It also doesn't last as long either but it has decent 5-6 hour longevity.

I would actually pick Eros EdP over both, but they are all similar as far as the actual scent goes. The EdP has an extra citrus sparkle in the opening and feels more seductively soft. This Fragonard is still a very solid choice and should be compliment-bait.
16th April, 2021
This is a buatiful scent, a compliment getter from both sexes. It is a sweet-flowery-balsamic concoction that smells just great. It reminds me a bit of Eight & Bob, but to be honest I like Fragonard better. Longevity is around 6 hours or so (maybe more, but my nose does not notice it that well after that time).
On balance, this is my best and favourite scent ever. Period.
17th September, 2015

Add your review of Toujours Fidèle

Shop for Toujours Fidèle products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Toujours Fidèle

There are no member images of Toujours Fidèle yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]