Salvia Sclarea (2013)

HouseTom Daxon
PerfumerJacques Chabert
PerfumerCarla Chabert

About Salvia Sclarea

Salvia Sclarea is a shared / unisex perfume by Tom Daxon. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Carla Chabert and Jacques Chabert

Salvia Sclarea fragrance notes

Reviews of Salvia Sclarea

I tried this back in late 2016 and loved it, put it on my wishlist, but I hadn't smelled it since, and my tastes have been honed.

It's still absolutely wonderful. Salvia Sclarea Is the Latin name for Clary Sage, and this perfume provides a wonderful bracing dose of it. There is a green note, reminiscent of grass with violet leaf running through this as well (both are listed notes), adding a wonderful textural facet. Elemi wafts through as well, and with the musks and Cashmeran gives you an almost nutmeg-like note, warm and spicy.
07th May, 2020
Salvia Sclarea is very sharp and herbal. I really like the way it goes from sharp citrus (bergamot) to sweet (elemi and violet leaf). It disappears and all of a sudden I get a sniff and it reminds me it's still there. I wore it today for the first time and I already got compliments.
02nd August, 2018
I do love this fragrance. I find the sillage and longevity to be very modest hence the lower rating. Especially at this price point. But it is perfect for work as it's more of a skin scent. It's a refreshing scent for mornings with freshly cut grass and sage touched by hints of bergamot. It's very bright, fresh and natural. Unfortunately, it only seems to last a couple hours, your mileage may vary.
14th November, 2016 (last edited: 27th June, 2017)
This smells good, like a blend of green and floral. It's name is the scientific name for clary sage. It doesn't smell like sage to me. Medium sillage and longevity. A good springtime/summer fragrance, but there are many better. I will not be buying.
16th April, 2016

Add your review of Salvia Sclarea

Shop for Salvia Sclarea products online

Shop for Salvia Sclarea at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Salvia Sclarea

There are no member images of Salvia Sclarea yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Salvia Sclarea