Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie (2013)
by Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie information

Year of Launch2013

HouseLolita Lempicka
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific

About Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie is a feminine perfume by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 2013

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie fragrance notes

Reviews of Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie

I must agree with others, as this is disappointing, coming from this house. All I smell is Neroli, even after the dry down. Maybe because I am so used to their original. This is so far from it. I'm glad I only purchased the one ounce size.

A few more wearing's of this and I sort of like it.

22nd February, 2017 (last edited: 23rd March, 2018)
Well, this is depressing. Lolita Lempicka was a safe source for the occasional blind buy for so long . . . . Now we have this, a screamingly nasty fruity thing, with the blackcurrant turned up to earsplitting volume, and the rest of its components chiming in at equally shrill pitches close behind. I feel embarrassed telling people I love perfume, knowing that things like this exist.
27th March, 2016
Kotori Show all reviews
Smells like 360 degrees by Perry Ellis. Then it disappears quickly.
14th January, 2016
A pleasant peach and powder scent which seems like LL's attempt at Hypnotic Poison and Deep Night at the same time and ends up strained. Soft fruits sit atop a lipstick-like almond and the fragrance remains mostly the same as it dwindles. This one seems like it's unfinished, because there are several similar scents I could name at the top and bottom but Pretty Water doesn't seem to have a heart, and one can't get by on looks alone! Indeed, there seems to be no middle transition to this peach cupcake of a creation, so it comes across as rather unexciting, like a Lempicka targeting twelve year-olds. Nearly all of the fragrances in the LL line utilize this vanilla-licorice-hint-of-cherry accord and I'm starting to think they just stumbled upon a really interesting and sweet aromachemical compound and will not quit using it. L'Eau Jolie is a simple and pleasant scent but given the dearth of like-built and superior choices in the line it doesn't really have a reason to be.
11th January, 2014

Add your review of Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie

Shop for Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie products online

Shop for Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie

There are no member images of Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie yet. Why not be the first?