Intense Cafe (2013)

Intense Cafe information

Year of Launch2013

HouseMontale

About Intense Cafe

Intense Cafe is a shared / unisex perfume by Montale. The scent was launched in 2013

Intense Cafe fragrance notes

Reviews of Intense Cafe

If you go into this expecting an intense coffee scent, you'll be disappointed. Instead, it's Montale's signature rose mixed with that sweetened condensed milk note from Angel, with chocolate and coffee and musk along for the ride. The roses and powdery musk keep it from going full-on gourmand - it's quite floral, which keeps it from smelling like just another Angel flanker. Meanwhile, the roasted quality coming from the coffee makes this smell different from other milky florals.

I can see how this is one of Montale's more popular perfumes, but I can also see why some people don't like it. It's not really what I enjoy wearing personally, but I think it's well done and I bought it as a candle and thought it made for a compelling room scent, so thumbs up from me!

04th September, 2020
A captivating glamour-chic blend of saffronish rose, musky oudh and rounded (musky) vanilla. Coffee is a kind of nutty and yummy spark coloring the milky vanilla by providing a sort of nutty-saline vibe while saffronish/woody rose (with hints of undisherned fruitiness) is the real Queen of the whole olfactory fatigue imo. Finally musk turns out warmer and sexier but the Intense Cafè's aroma slightly undergoes the typical synth aoudh's "chemistry" which partially jeopardizes the general appeal. I detect a touch of barber-shop freshness (somewhere as undertone) improving the general structure (not so articulated di per sé). Dry down is totally musky. Unisex but leaning towards the feminine side of the olfactory spectrum imo.
18th February, 2020
An odd one from Montale, known for their powerhouse scents. This one smells more like a cookie than coffee. Instantly forgettable.
09th October, 2019
One of the better Montales. Although that's not exactly a major achievement.

Think creamy vanilla latte with a dose of soft rose. Quite pleasant if somewhat feminine.
30th May, 2019
Very good fragrance, rose and vanilla is what I get the most, Coffee? Not really. But it reminds me too much of Premiere Note Rose Shéhérazade so I won't be buying this since it would be very redundant.

31st December, 2018
Mysterious floral top notes. Some sweet, softness here - maybe iris or violet. Coffee and rose work well together. Rich, delicious amber, vanilla, and musk.
Desert.
Gourmand.
One of the least intense or overpowering Montales I've tried. Good enough to drink!
11th November, 2018

Add your review of Intense Cafe

Shop for Intense Cafe products online

Shop for Intense Cafe at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Intense Cafe

There are no member images of Intense Cafe yet. Why not be the first?