Black Line (2013)

Black Line information

Year of Launch2013

HouseMancera

About Black Line

Black Line is a shared / unisex perfume by Mancera. The scent was launched in 2013

Black Line fragrance notes

Reviews of Black Line

One of the best Manceras, the best I've smelled. This is a medicinally greedy agreement (reminiscent of baby syrup), very well made to give a decadent baroque feeling similar to that of other rose perfumes (Moonlight Patchouli, for example), although here modernity puts a sweet impression of "rubber" , on a strongly spiced oud that only stands out in the last phase.
Very good: attractive, seductive, playful, dense and gourmand at the same time. It has the sufficient mystery of a modern sultan and pretends the delicacy of a dandy inclined to the enjoyment of love.
Congrats to Mancera, I wish I could say the same of many other of their creations, most of them an authentic trash.
05th May, 2019
First thought...oh no !!! Not another rose/oud fragrance... Much to my surprise this turned out to be a tasty little treat...the rose is gentle and airy...everything else plays a supporting role...i get nuances and accents of musk. woods, patch and a faint spiciness...i find this to be a pleasure to wear...
15th February, 2019
Unisex? Maybe. I get medicinal leather in the opening that later surrenders to the airy-rose. Both seem to be on the masculine side but that's just my opinion. It's a bit heavy-handed like most leather-rose scents but overall it's not too much if sprayed lightly. I'm not really into leathers but this one isn't bad.

Excellent projection for many hours and lasts down to the skin scent for 12+ hours.
06th January, 2019
Rose is the star in this one. Everyone is are co-stars. Nice fragrance nonetheless. The musk note is in there along with a few spices and a decent wood accord or two. For some reason, this reminds me of Aoud Blue Notes. Very nice!
19th July, 2018
At first sniff I thought "another middle eastern rose fragrance". Cue the yawning. But this one is growing on me because of its excellent quality, and a tobacco-like accord of notes that make this rose safely masculine. Performance is also excellent after leaving the bottle to sit a few weeks after the initial two applications. Quite flat in its development, I just notice it goes from a beautiful rich delivery to an equally nice mellow delivery.
03rd September, 2016
This reminds me of Black Aoud by Montale, made with rose and Musk instead of rose and Aoud. Very strong rose like Louban, but with a strong sharp ink-note. I like it but not full bottle worthy.
16th June, 2016

Add your review of Black Line

Member images of Black Line

There are no member images of Black Line yet. Why not be the first?