Me (2013)

PerfumerDomitille Bertier
SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Me

Me is a feminine perfume by Lanvin. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Domitille Bertier

Me fragrance notes

Reviews of Me

Me reminds me of a blackberry and musk scent Victoria's Secret used to carry, though it is quite strong in comparison. The scent doesn't evolve much but the blue-violet-magenta spectrum from the cross between blueberry and tuberose is an interesting one. The floral components rein in the sweetness and keep Me from being a pedestrian teenage kind of scent. Not great, but a nice cheapie for fruity-floral fans.
25th December, 2015
I'll preface my review by saying that I don't hate fruity or fruity floral fragrances in theory, though this is one of only two I own right now, the other being 1889 Moulin Rouge. I'm not sure that one even gets classified as fruity, though I find it really wears that way.

I was prepared for Me to be far weirder, and maybe even a trainwreck, because blueberry, licorice, and tuberose in the same scent just sounds like a bad idea! But the blueberry is in the same space as the blackberry in Mure et Musc, or the cherry in La Petite Robe Noir - tart and very pronounced, yet, number one, a seemingly better chemical component than the froot in American celebrity scents, and two, part of a more elegant composition.

I actually got a tad of licorice in the opening rather than in the middle, and it gave the scent a little darkness and mystery before it settled into a clean stewed blueberry note, where it stayed for an hour or so. This is cooked fruit rather than fresh, though it's not a sugary or jammy note. When I checked back with it a couple of hours in, I got a little flowery sweetness from a soft tuberose note combined with a now-softened blueberry, and it gave me a pang of fond recognition for an old favorite I sometimes wish I still had in my collection - Vocalises by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier. Me is not nearly as sweet and heady as Vocalises, and I'm actually glad - it means I wear it more easily and more often.

Me is a gamine scent, really - it's more playful than femme fetale. Gamine is a style rather than an age, and I consider that to be true for the personality of Me, too.
17th November, 2014

Add your review of Me

Shop for Me products online

Shop for Me at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Lanvin Me eau de parfum spray 1.0 oz (damaged)

US • Buy it now: USD 10.99.

Marry Me by Lanvin 2.5 oz EDP Woman NIB PM

US • Buy it now: USD 33.25.

Member images of Me

There are no member images of Me yet. Why not be the first?