Sporty Citrus (2013)

PerfumerHonorine Blanc
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About Sporty Citrus

Sporty Citrus is a feminine perfume by Michael Kors. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Honorine Blanc

Sporty Citrus fragrance notes

Reviews of Sporty Citrus

There is one review of Sporty Citrus.
A "why not" spray of this at my local Ulta yielded a happy surprise. Not what I think of as sporty, and not singularly citric. The generic title isn't even accurate!

I've tested this three times and each time I get: a spicy orange burst (not orange blossom) that almost immediately disappears. Then 15 or so minutes later, a deep, musky orange/amber-kissed spice that reads like a skin scent emerges. It stays for hours, sometimes leaning toward the amber and at other times leaning toward the cinnamon-like spice, while the musky base stays in place. Intriguing!

Reviews of this fragrance elsewhere are all over the place. Certainly worth a spritz while the fragrance counters have testers available. (I've held out buying a bottle, waiting for the price to drop, but I may not be able to hold out much longer!).

24th March, 2016

Add your review of Sporty Citrus

Shop for Sporty Citrus products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Sporty Citrus

There are no member images of Sporty Citrus yet. Why not be the first?