CH Eau De Parfum Sublime (2013)
by Carolina Herrera

PerfumerRosendo Mateu
PerfumerElisabeth Vidal
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About CH Eau De Parfum Sublime

CH Eau De Parfum Sublime is a feminine perfume by Carolina Herrera. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Elisabeth Vidal, Rosendo Mateu and Olivier Cresp

CH Eau De Parfum Sublime fragrance notes

Reviews of CH Eau De Parfum Sublime

Summary: not bad, almost there. If it had less passionflower and more leather, maybe I would love it.

======

I own a sample and have tested it several times.

It does not give me the same impression every time. Sometimes I get more rose and patchouli and a hint of leather (I prefer those times). Other times it's more passion fruit bark (the passionflower?) and it's not my thing.

Well done and pleasant-ish, but too fruity for my taste. Still, could be a good sophisticated option for those who love sweet fruity fragrances.

======

Update: The sample is now almost finished. It is actually quite intense as it warms over my body, and while in the beginning I enjoy it, the fruity note does not agree with my nose.

My tastes have evolved and now I enjoy other non-citrus fruit notes: apple and pear and apricot, as long as they're juicy and not too sweet; cherry, as long as it is boozy instead of candy-ish. But this passionfruit note just smells odd to me. And I do love passionfruit.
08th November, 2016
Simply a successful formula, temperamental and sexy. The combination of passion fruit, dark patchouli and orchid elicits a sort of ostensible violet-blackberries type of accord. A touch of opening bergamot provides complexity and articulation, for the rest I detect a huge galaxolide combined with synthetic amber and creamy cedarwood. Along the way the amber starts to "retire itself" (I mean to work in a more restrained way) and a touch of leather comes up as flanked by a "berrish type" of resinous oakmoss conjuring me conceptually the The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest's type of fruity-boise atmosphere (actually I detect the "leather-like" aroma since the beginning as associated to this fruity-floral musky accord). Cute bottle (strategic part of the project) violet coloured as (ideally) its boise berrish-like aroma.
25th January, 2015 (last edited: 27th January, 2015)

Add your review of CH Eau De Parfum Sublime

Shop for CH Eau De Parfum Sublime products online

Shop for CH Eau De Parfum Sublime at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of CH Eau De Parfum Sublime

There are no member images of CH Eau De Parfum Sublime yet. Why not be the first?