Eros (2013)

SupplierGivaudan
PackagingDonatella Versace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Eros

Eros is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aurélien Guichard. The bottle was designed by Donatella Versace

Eros fragrance notes

Reviews of Eros

I actually bought this for my teenage son, having heard that it was mainly a young man’s clubbing scent. However, after trying it out myself, I think it’s a stellar fragrance that a mature man could wear as well. The comparisons to JPG Le Male and PR 1 Million are apt, and the vanilla tonka middle notes and drydown remind me of Rochas Man and MJ Legend. And I do get a bit of cedar in the drydown as well that helps temper the sweetness. But the creaminess and sheer richness of the overall effect takes me straight back to Obsession. One spray, it’s an office scent. Two and you’re set for date night. Three or more?—well, you probably don’t want to go there (or you need to be 16 and blissfully oblivious). All in all, a quality fragrance and a fun ride. Just go easy on the trigger.
28th December, 2020

The opening of mint/apple plus a touch of lemon is exceptional and hangs around, eventually giving way to some vanilla in the drydown. I had no preconceptions of Eros going in and was pleasantly surprised. It does strike me as youthful and a good upgrade choice for young men looking to smell classier than drug store body sprays and fragrances. I consider it small bottle worthy and will likely consider repurchase when it's gone. It is a scent that is fresh enough for spring/summer and rich enough for fall/winter. Good for the office if not over sprayed and definitely indicated for date and club use. Thumbs up.
06th October, 2020
2 sprays and you will be transported back in time to your early teens, you know, the insecure glory days.

Hanging out at the donut shop, sporting tight trousers and applying half a can of Axe body spray with an itchy trigger finger. Good times.

0 stars.
16th September, 2020
I acquired a bottle of this under batch code# SA422 and I must say I'm not impressed with Eros by Versace.

I get an opening slightly fresh of mint then it's coated over by a lot of vanilla. I get green apple, cedar, and little ambroxan in the blend. Occasionally the mint peeping through the vanilla body of this fragrance.

I get about 8 hours of light projection with this fragrance so it's no performance beast. Eros to me scent wise isn't unpleasant...but it's a rip off at cost. It's an office and casual wear fragrance. This fragrance has a lot in common with the Penguin/Musingwear apple based fragrances that were designed before Eros and are about $20.

25th August, 2020 (last edited: 26th August, 2020)
A remarkable fruity and crisp apple with cooling mint at the beginning, and then the appearance of aromatic Tonkabean and the alluring sweetness of Vanilla.
One of the best creations of Aurelian Guichard.
17th May, 2020
A beast mode fragrance, minty with incredible performance!
27th March, 2020

Add your review of Eros

Shop for Eros products online

Shop for Eros at online perfumeries

Search on eBay