Falling into the Sea (2012)
by Imaginary Authors

Falling into the Sea information

Year of Launch2012

HouseImaginary Authors
PerfumerJosh Meyer

About Falling into the Sea

Falling into the Sea is a shared / unisex perfume by Imaginary Authors. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Josh Meyer

Falling into the Sea fragrance notes

Reviews of Falling into the Sea

Starts with a big citrus, smells like mandarin to me. But then it drops to a sweet aquatic with a hint of sage. Interesting evolution. Falling into the sea seems like a decent name. I do quite enjoy their literary panache.
01st February, 2020
Falling into the Sea is definitely a pleasant scent. But, its also a little samey. Lychee sounds like it could be such a cool note, and I was excited to try it. But here it's swamped out by all the lemon and grapefruit. This is much more of a citrus fragrance than anything else. There's also some vague floralness that helps in the tropical vibe. But it all feels kinda nondescript, like I've basically smelled it all before. Definitely an easy wear, but not the best among the line, nothing grabs me to wear it again.
30th November, 2019
Great name for a perfume! It's not really a marine smell, despite the name and the warm sand ingredient, whatever that is. It's more of a fresh flowershop vibe with a strong fruity shading in the direction of peach. OK I might be persuaded it's lychee but it smells more like peach to me.
A related type of fragrance is Miller and Bertaux number 17. Both very refreshing.
02nd November, 2019
Fruity, citrusy opening with a smooth, spa-like scent underneath. The drydown becomes very "beachy" and leans feminine to my nose. Pretty sure my wife would love to wear this as it resembles vacation with suntan lotion and spa products.

Performance is good all around, with good, not loud, projection and longevity in the 5-6 hour range. After that, it's a skin scent into the 7-9 hour range after applying.
19th November, 2018
The opening smells like fruits and screechy lemon based flor cleaner (and I normally like citrus in fragrances) with sort of a sun tan lotion vibe. A cheap smelling combination, though clean, that really gives me the impression that someone just moped the floor. It ends with a cheap tropical fruity sun tan lotion smell.
22nd September, 2018
Not at all my style, but OK.
Aromatic and quite fruity from the lychee and citrus fruits. Fairly sweet. Feminine in style. Tropical concept of a fruit punch served on the beach. Mineral note from the "wet sand." Calypso music in the background...
18th May, 2016

Add your review of Falling into the Sea

Shop for Falling into the Sea products online

Shop for Falling into the Sea at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Falling into the Sea

There are no member images of Falling into the Sea yet. Why not be the first?