Tous Man Intense (2013)

PerfumerAliénor Massenet
PerfumerPierre Wargnye
Parent CompanyPerfumes y Diseño

About Tous Man Intense

Tous Man Intense is a masculine fragrance by Tous. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Pierre Wargnye and Aliénor Massenet

Tous Man Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Tous Man Intense

Smells like a fruitier, sweeter version of MB Legend, kinda like MB Legend Intense. Smelling it side-by-side with a Legend Intense, it’s pretty close. What I notice is it’s not quite as fruity-sweet and sharp as the Mont Blanc. So I would put this just in-between Legend and Legend Intense.

The projection I get is good but not monstrous and lasts for a few hours. The skin scent lasts most of the day.
04th March, 2021
Smells like a new car on the opening and then turns to a urine smell on my skin in the dry down, quite disappointing.
17th February, 2018
I give this a thumbs up because unlike most intense flankers, this one actually is true in that it takes the original fragrance and makes it more, well, intense. So, I would prefer this one over the original in that regard. However, the reason I gravitated to this in the first place is that I've smelled something similar before. What is it? Ah, its AF Fierce. I'll admit that its a nice interpretation of that cologne and slightly different enough to be worth owning, but even the projection is good, I found longevity to not be as good as Fierce. Although many have tried to dupe it, I always refer to original player.
15th February, 2015

Add your review of Tous Man Intense

Member images of Tous Man Intense

There are no member images of Tous Man Intense yet. Why not be the first?