Daarej pour Homme
by Rasasi

Daarej pour Homme information

HouseRasasi

About Daarej pour Homme

Daarej pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Rasasi.

Reviews of Daarej pour Homme

A sweet, fun, powdery juice for casual and weekend situations. Price for the quality is great. Longevity and projection are above average with my experience. I would say in super high heat this may be a little much, but other wise a nice juice. The juice is vanilla, amber, tonka and some spice. Winner and full bottle worthy.
02nd June, 2021
Another Rasasi which doesn't last at all on me. Burns off to nothing in a few hours despite its reputation and performance on other people.

When I first tried it the scent transported me back to 1970s childhood memories of a particular old fashioned chemist shop near my grandparent's house which also sold sweets.
Candle wax, licorice sticks,aniseed balls, pink sugar shrimps and a quiet medicinal air similar to those Imps cough drops. Patchouli at the end. Dries down quickly then it's spent in a couple of hours but keeps the Imps and patchouli all the way there.
I doubt if any of these notes are listed as ingredients but these are what I get on me. Not a complement catcher but inoffensive.
Pleasant, no great performer, inexpensive and another Rasasi which I'll use for work.
In fact for my job it's ideal.
I work in a hot, stinking foundry surrounded by the pong of grime, chemicals, grease and oil. I do twelve hour shifts and sweat a fair bit. Any powerful fragrance which projects well is a no no as you stand out like a beacon. By the same token you want something very close to you which smells clean and fresh just for yourself to smell and which takes you away from the industrial stench. Anything expensive is a waste of money in this situation. Rasasi Daarej is ideal but would be better if lasted better.
31st December, 2017
Daarej pour Homme is a dry, soft woodland rose oriented scent. The primary notes are: cardamom, artemisia and cumin; middle notes are rose and orris root; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, amber, musk, vanilla and tonka bean. From the notes list and at first sniff I thought maybe this is Lumiere Noire pour Homme and it may emulate this great Francis Kurkdjian creation, but the powdery musk base is more pronounced for a softer more elusive quality. There is dry transparent rose which has a bitter artemsia spike to it that is appealing and reminiscent of Rose Anonyme or even Dior Gris Montaigne, except for the light but noticeable cumin note of the dry down. Daarej pour Homme is lightly rosy, woody, transparent, soft dry musk base which turns into a light cumin spice for well worn natural contrast with the rose notes turning this fragrance slightly masculine. Really it is unisex in nature with some aspects feminine and some masculine. I compare Daarej PH to Lumiere Noire pour Homme, Atelier Rose Anonyme and Dior Gris Montagne and lands somewhere between these fragrant guideposts - a successful scent for sure. Why is it that Rasasi fragrances are always being compared to something else? They have a habit of emulation of other great scents I guess. This is a very nice fragrance that has subtlety, warmth, maturity and balance and will be a good choice for daily wear due to its agility and versatile everyman quality. I would rate Daarej PH 7 of 10 stars.
19th July, 2017
Fun, powdery sweet scent that does resemble Valentino V. The differences are in spiciness, which Daarej seems to omit, and performance, where Daarej excels, both in projection and longevity.

Daarej feels more youthful and casual than V and could be more versatile for different occasions and climates.
01st June, 2017
I blindbought this one and it was a nice surprise. I read somewhere that this resembles the no longer available Valentino V. I see the connection but Daarej goes elsewhere... it also reminds me a little bit of the drydown of Armani Diamonds for men but even this isn't a good comparison. I guess it's pretty original. It's rich, nice smelling, sweet and good quality fragrance. Longevity and sillage are excellent too.
03rd May, 2016
I'm amazed that more people aren't talking about this scent. Its a gem. Its not a clone and with the fall just around the corner, I am look forward to putting this scent to major use.

Daarej by Rasasi is another great scent by this Middle Eastern House. If there was any other scents I could compare it to it would be Valentino V. It relies on a very nice combination of Tonka, Vanilla, Patchouli and Spices. The rose is blended very well and adds a very nice backbone to the scent. Its not a noticeable rose at all. But I like rose scents and can definitely make it out...barely. The rose in this composition is in a support role.

It's performance was decent. It lasts about 7 hours on my skin before becoming a skin scent. The sillage is wonderful for up to 3 hours and it projects very nicely.

I am a huge fan of this scent.
27th April, 2016 (last edited: 22nd August, 2016)

Add your review of Daarej pour Homme

Shop for Daarej pour Homme products online

Search on ebay

Rasasi - Daarej Pour Homme **10ml Spray**

US • Buy it now: USD 13.95.

Daarej pour Homme Rasasi Samples 5ML, 10ML

US • Buy it now: USD 7.99.

AL RASASI DAREEJ POUR HOMME 3.3 OZ

US • Buy it now: USD 43.95.

Member images of Daarej pour Homme