Bottega Veneta pour Homme (2013)
by Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta pour Homme information

Year of Launch2013

HouseBottega Veneta
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Bottega Veneta pour Homme

Bottega Veneta pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Bottega Veneta. The scent was launched in 2013

Bottega Veneta pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Bottega Veneta pour Homme

I asked for something with leather, and fell in love with the labdanum. The worst thing I can say about it is that it is intimate (poor silage), and that the opening is perhaps a bit too sharp, but you can tell the most appealing parts of the scent from the first moment, so I can overlook that.
10th February, 2021
Restrained and unshowy bottle. Restrained and elegant fragrance. Bergamot and pine/juniper, fir, balsam and clary (no particularly strong leather and patchouli notes discerned by me although they are there) and not in your face but does have individuality and confidence. Generally safe in a good way. My overall impression is of a warm and enticing sweet pine wood with something else. It does sometimes remind me of Ralph Lauren Polo Green, but a very dialled down version. Perhaps no great longevity, but I can live with that as it does remain detectable. As has rightly been mentioned by others, it has class. Probably not a young man's first choice, but anyone no longer in that age group can count on it that this is a well-judged effort and has a winning subtlety and distinction. It's not a statement fragrance and maybe not immediately noticed, but I regard that as a plus and actually it does make its presence known in its own way. I like it.

22nd November, 2020 (last edited: 18th December, 2020)
When you have absolutely no idea what to wear, you reach for your favorite casual "uniform" - a charcoal grey slub t-shirt, jeans, boots and Ray-Ban's. Nothing fancy, just comfortable and confident.

That's this fragrance in a nutshell. Well blended, masculine, never loud and good to go all year round. You may not stand out, but you know you've got the goods so who cares?

3 stars.
15th October, 2020
What Dior Homme 2020 strove to achieve to be but falls very short of being, Bottega Veneta pour Homme is the classic green-woody reinvented for the Bleu de Chanel era. Elegant and versatile.

If you're looking for a richer take on the concept with reduced Bleu influence, you can look to West Third Brand's Amérique.
20th May, 2020
Smells nice. Kind of a classic cologne smell. Bergamot top with soapy leather, pine and sage. The citrus fades in about 30 minutes, and at its heart it is green soapy affair. It sits pretty quickly, and doesnt last all that long for its genre. But it is classy, aromatic, and well blended. Constructed nicely into a sort of updated old school feel. The leather felt most predominant to me in the opening and base. It was harder to disect than i thought it would be, and was much less pine tree-esque than one would be led to believe. To me it almost seems more Bleu de Chanel than Polo, regardless of what the notes read.
20th June, 2019
I have a 3ml decant of this fragrance. My initial impression was that this is the ultimate "generic perfume" smell. It starts out strong - a blast of chemicals that assaults the nose. The opening smells as if you mixed a dozen men's and women's perfumes together and sprayed the room with it.

Once it dries down, it mellows out a bit. Still very "perfumy" smelling, though. I think it leans feminine for the first 30 mins to an hour. Then it changes, and I start to get more of a barber-shop fougere from it. I notice the pine and spices other reviewers mention. It doesn't ever smell leathery to me, though. I would say after the first hour, it becomes a generic, light, unisex scent. To me, it definitely doesn't smell manly, but I realize that's very subjective. I can see some guys pulling this off, but I know I wouldn't be able to, even if I enjoyed the fragrance.

I actually started to wonder if I got a bad batch (maybe out-of-date?) decant, which is certainly possible. But for review purposes, I have to assume it is a legit sample. My impressions definitely don't match other reviews of this fragrance, though.

So overall, I would say it's not terrible. It's just not something that fits me at all. Smells too much like a generic women's perfume.
16th May, 2019

Add your review of Bottega Veneta pour Homme

Shop for Bottega Veneta pour Homme products online

Shop for Bottega Veneta pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Bottega Veneta Pour Homme 7.5 Ml. Edp. Splash

US • Buy it now: USD 14.99.

Member images of Bottega Veneta pour Homme

There are no member images of Bottega Veneta pour Homme yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]