I Love New York For Holidays (2013)
by Bond No. 9

I Love New York For Holidays information

Year of Launch2013

HouseBond No. 9
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About I Love New York For Holidays

I Love New York For Holidays is a shared / unisex perfume by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2013

I Love New York For Holidays fragrance notes

Reviews of I Love New York For Holidays

Very sweet. Lots of orange and apricot in the opening but on the floral side. Almost comes off like a peach soda. The late drydown reminds me of a sweeter version of Guerlain L'Homme Ideal with its powdery amaretto-cherry smell.

Performs nicely with good projection and longevity. I can still smell late into the day on skin and clothes.
27th January, 2021
Got a big smack of tangerine as soon as I sprayed it, then it moved over a bit and let some of the other fruits in. I'm just not getting the woods. On me this has gone very sweet and strident. I think of young women clubbing when I smell this fragrance. Too much for me, but by no means a bad fragrance.
03rd March, 2014
Nice gourmand scent perfect for cold weather; love the sweet chocolate, patchouli, fruits and musk together.

One spray in your chest/neck will keep you going for 6 hours plus.

26th December, 2013

Add your review of I Love New York For Holidays

Shop for I Love New York For Holidays products online

Shop for I Love New York For Holidays at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of I Love New York For Holidays

There are no member images of I Love New York For Holidays yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]