Aqua Amara (2014)

PerfumerJacques Cavallier
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Aqua Amara

Aqua Amara is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier

Aqua Amara fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Amara

The Best Bulgari ,one of best scent's summer.
31st March, 2020
Admittedly synthetic opening, perhaps a bit overwhelming. Settles down to a pleasant aquatic without actually losing the neroli vibe. Girls seem to like this one. Nice one with moderately good longevity and sillage. Overall 7/10
13th September, 2019
Aqva Amara is a pleasant scent to me, if admittedly synthetic. The mandarin opening is strong, though you'll never mistake it for a natural mandarin scent.

It has decent projection and longevity. To me, the synthetic quality of it makes it feel a bit heavier than more natural scents that are similar.

Overall, it's not bad, but I wouldn't put it at the top of my collection.
22nd May, 2019
Love, love, love this scent; especially in the summer.
The orange vibe is so fresh, its well, refreshing. Combined with either the patchouli, or I suspect the Frankincense, the neroli and mandarin hovers lightly, but also solidly settles on my skin for over 10 hours in a way that very few fragrances can.

Not sure I get the aquatic angle, unless it the "slightly Salty" influence.
Aqua Amara was a blind buy of based on some of your reviews, following a sample of Bulgari (I'm not European; I'm going to use the U), Garanat. While I found that one too OOUDY - which spells like pee on my skin - Aqua Amara is among my best blind buys.
22nd May, 2019
When a fragrance is built out of a a simple combination of notes with one key note as throughline, that note needs to have some richness and complexity unto itself to carry the fragrance. The dominating mandarin orange note, which announces itself in the opening here and then slowly fades into the salty background over the course of the scent's lifetime, is tinny, and it's a bit grating when it's at its loudest.

But I do enjoy that saltwater dry-down. It's not revolutionary, but it has a nice, earthy feel. So once the opening citrus burst has calmed down a bit, the fragrance becomes quite pleasant.

It lasted a long time on my skin, though sillage, as you'd expect for this kind of citrusy aquatic fragrance, wasn't very strong.
24th February, 2019 (last edited: 28th March, 2019)
Power Summer Fragrence.

Fresh and very long lasting. My only criticism is that there is a hint of egg to the scent. Yes! Egg! Once you smell it you can't un-smell it.

But if you can bear the hint of egg it really is a nice fruity fresh summer beast that will garner you compliments.
12th January, 2019

Add your review of Aqua Amara

Shop for Aqua Amara products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Aqua Amara

There are no member images of Aqua Amara yet. Why not be the first?