Replica Lazy Sunday Morning (2013)
by Martin Margiela

Replica Lazy Sunday Morning information

Year of Launch2013

HouseMartin Margiela
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Replica Lazy Sunday Morning

Replica Lazy Sunday Morning is a feminine perfume by Martin Margiela. The scent was launched in 2013

Replica Lazy Sunday Morning fragrance notes

Reviews of Replica Lazy Sunday Morning

I usually like M.M.M. (I’m Belgian after all) but I don’t understand what the point is with this one. It smells like a dull and boring synthetic Demeter base. Except it has the potential to get cloying. Yuk.
25th April, 2020
Pleasant, white floral opening with a little fruity-sweetness. Clean, fresh and more floral than laundry musk, but it has that effect in passing too. The drydown is a light, clean linen smell.

Definitely leans feminine but I like this smell, whether on someone or just in the air. Could be easily confused for a room scent, so I don't find it terribly personal or sexy. Feels like a daytime, work scent.

Average projection but good longevity, 7-8 hours.

16th March, 2020
I'm learning as I sample more scents from the Replica line that they're more like a recreation of fantasies than literal copies of what they describe (which, while ironic, is a good thing IMO). This is what I wish my lazy days and clean sheets smelled like. It smells like a Downy commercial feels.
17th July, 2018
Floral, with a bit of zest from the Lily of the Valley and Iris. Feminine for sure. Luckily this becomes less cloying after about 40 minutes or so. Be warned, easy on the sprays with this one ladies. 6.5/10
12th July, 2018
This scent has quickly become one of my favorite spring scents! It's so fresh and clean with a hint of masculinity, I adooorrrrreee!
19th April, 2018
zztopp Show all reviews

LSM open with a bright (restrained version of Chanel's aldehydes) and pleasant opening: transparently watery lily of the valley notes with a well tempered cool, floral, slightly dusky rose+iris combo. The base is mostly clean musk with a touch of earthy patchouli. The clean sheets effect is most evident in the drydown with the opening and middle notes keeping things airy and light. The overall effect is that of Gendarme EDT top ended by a nice melange of light floral and citrus notes. Good ingredients and nicely done.

Rating: 6.75/10.0
23rd December, 2017 (last edited: 26th February, 2018)

Add your review of Replica Lazy Sunday Morning

Shop for Replica Lazy Sunday Morning products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Replica Lazy Sunday Morning

There are no member images of Replica Lazy Sunday Morning yet. Why not be the first?