The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO) (2013)
by 4160 Tuesdays

The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO) information

Year of Launch2013

House4160 Tuesdays
PerfumerSarah McCartney

About The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO)

The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO) is a shared / unisex perfume by 4160 Tuesdays. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sarah McCartney

The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO) fragrance notes

Reviews of The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO)

Ah! A superb bergamot note here! Juicy. Ripe. Clean and clear. Whatever these woods are here (I do, smell cedar) they mix well and are phenomenally good, with the bergamot. So far, this is a sexy perfume - I have to admit.

Vanilla throws its weight around. Citrus and woods linger. It's a piercing sweetness with its own personality. I get citrus pulp, and rind, in small doses.

Musky, little, animal bits and pleasant, oceanic bobs occur later. Vanilla comes in waves, like light rays peeking through clouds.

The vanilla becomes somewhat boozy or like brandy. It isn't the usual candy-sweet vanilla that I often encounter.

Woods seem to linger. Sweetness, although light, settles down later. The sexiest ever? No. I think that that, is just a made-up name. It IS damn nice though! It has a nice, mellow dry-down that is pleasant. I'd invest in a full bottle, if I were inclined to add to my collection...
02nd November, 2019
Stardate 20171107:

Plain cedar. Dry hot wood.
Really meh but then later on some vanilla comes in to take away the dryness.
I expected more from 4160

Not sexy. Not good.
08th November, 2017
I like this. Borrowing from others, it either smells like orange Starburst with a bunch of iso e super (seekritdude) or like lemonade and hot dogs (my daughter). I can see it both ways, although my daughter picked up the hot dog note in the opening and I couldn't find it until the base.

This smells synthetic, but soft and creamy. I'm usually put off by what I think of as synthetic woods and/or ambroxan, but somehow the same smells are working for me in this formula.
29th July, 2017
This was a free sample with purchase, which I was happy about as I’d heard of it and wanted to try it – I was curious to see if the scent would live up to the name. I was a bit dismayed when it first went on – there’s something very sharp and medicinal in the opening which seemed to catch the back of my nose in an unpleasant way. Thankfully, after a few minutes, that settles down. What’s left is a soft, faintly smoky woody note touched with creamy vanilla. Definitely not what the name suggests though – there’s nothing overly sexy about this at all. That’s not to say it’s bad – there’s something very warm and cosy about this, but it’s more of a skin scent on me. Longevity, sadly, isn’t great – barely three hours. I like it, but I’m not in love with it.
05th January, 2017
Basically just synthetic vanilla and ambroxan. Really disappointing! In comparison to the discontinued Havanna Vanille by L'artisan which always garners compliment) this vanilla bomb was universally ignored when I wore it. Sad as I love A Kiss by the Fireside and had high hopes for this one.
12th July, 2014 (last edited: 04th October, 2014)
Unifex Show all reviews
Any form of attraction is subjective. This is definitely overhyped, I think.

On initial application, there is a full, fresh bergamot, not too sharp, but smooth and clean. After about 15 minutes this goodwill is utterly destroyed by a dreadful, off-key white musk that reminds me of those god-awful plug-in air fresheners. Luckily, vanilla arrives to smooth this off and finally vetiver lingers in the background. The sillage is weak after the bergamot and the longevity only around 2-3 hours.

This is very much a feminine scent (and this comes from a guy who wears Black Orchid) and is linear in delivery and execution. All mouth and no trousers, IMHO.
28th April, 2014

Add your review of The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO)

Shop for The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO) products online

Search on eBay

Member images of The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO)

There are no member images of The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO) yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO)