Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (2014)
by Burberry

PerfumerAntoine Maisondieu
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyBurberry

About Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her

Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her is a feminine perfume by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Antoine Maisondieu and Nathalie Gracia-Cetto

Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her fragrance notes

Reviews of Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her

As a full-fledged Burberry Brit hater, I really didn't expect to like this as much as I have.

To my nose, it's a mash-up of a full-on lavender/tonka fougere with an iris perfume, as well as Brit's signature fuzzy pink pepper and vanilla.

It's a little unruly at first, but quickly settles into something pleasant. The lavender/iris combo reminds me of something Chanel would do, while the way the iris combines with the tonka and pink pepper is quite warm and comforting. As it gets towards the base, the vanilla comes in and makes everything more rich.

So, I begrudgingly offer Brit Rhythm a thumbs-up, thanks to the warm fuzzies, especially given how expensively put together this smells versus its price.
31st August, 2020
Almost smells pretty good at first, but gets really cheap really fast- ending up smelling like the hard candies grandma would leave in a dish till they all melted together..... becomes nauseating after 15 minutes. Strictly for eight year old girls.
16th December, 2019
Feminine. A wearable, pink macaroon. Wispy. Breezy. Sparkling. A fun concoction. It puts a smile on my face whenever I wear it. There's just enough of an aldehydic burst to balance it out.
17th September, 2017
My favorite cheap thrill that does not smell cheap. This juice is unique. The English lavender is very present for me, and it nothing like the typical cleaning product or aromatherapy lavender. BBR for Her smells like a perfume version of a moor, enticing one to ramble. There is a wide open, breath deep expansiveness too it which is compelling. I like it so much and it costs so little, I spritz it on my linens, sofa pillows, etc. A very lovely scent to live with.
04th May, 2016 (last edited: 06th May, 2016)
rbaker Show all reviews
A neroli opening with a touch of spice and whiffs of lavender leads to a rather generic fruity-orangey drydown. A standard musky woodsy - yawn - base with a bit if neroli providing a hint of freshness.

Moderate silage with good projection and six hours of longevity on my skin. Overall average but not really sweet fortunately. 2/5
16th June, 2015
I liken this to Love Chloe, a bit of No 19 Poudre influence there too. It's a contemporary Iris fragrance marketed to young women and it's really very nice. You can layer it up or down for sheerness. I didn't get much lavender.
31st December, 2014

Add your review of Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her

Shop for Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her products online

Shop for Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her

There are no member images of Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her yet. Why not be the first?