Legend Intense (2013)

Year of Launch2013

HouseMontblanc
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Legend Intense

Legend Intense is a masculine fragrance by Montblanc. The scent was launched in 2013

Legend Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Legend Intense

I’m torn between neutral and thumbs down. It’s close to being too cloying for a neutral.
15th February, 2020
Slightly fruitier/sweeter (as dry down) than the original Legend due to a more stressed pineapple/apple opening. Cardamom, herbs, pineapple and citrus provide the Legend's soul. The central stage is musky-floral while dry down is mastered by synthetic tonka and woods. Vaguely richer and less restrained than the original. A fruity aromatic new generation fougere. Excellent bottle.
16th December, 2017
intense???? no way..very weak to me..the original is better.
15th November, 2017
The first blast of this got this cold, fresh, rich scent that is amazing. But it very rapidly dries down to this sugary sweet, pastry-like scent. I hate those types of fragrances. It reminds me of Invictus, and I don't like Invictus because it's like a powerhouse of cookies or sweets, and that stuff is cloying. And yet...women love it.

Anyway, for Legend Intense, it's similar in that sugar-sweet vibe, but there's at least a degree freshness here that isn't quite as heavy as Invictus, though it's still strong. And although I don't want to be smelling like a dessert in the literal sense, I have to admit, the spritz I put on my wrist had me thinking about eating my arm.

This is definitely not for me. I like old school powerhouses, I like 90s aquatics, but stuff like this I don't like.

But Legend Intense does smell clean, and I feel like it's the sugar-sweet men's cologne done right, I guess.
18th September, 2017
My daughter's first boyfriend wore the original MB Legend at volume, and whenever he came around I would think, "at least he smells fresh and clean". Really, he was a nice kid and she's dated much less acceptable lugs since, but everytime I smell Legend I think of a high school guy who's just cleaned up for a date to the movies.

MB Intense to my nose smells practically identical to the original, maybe slightly less spice and bit more sweet, but still like the high school kid who's parked his car in my flower bed. Good scent for a young man. Just go easy on the sprayer and keep your hands to yourself.
05th August, 2017
I like the original MB Legend and this one doesn't stray far from that, so I do like it. Just a bit sweeter, so I guess that's the intense part. Has that mall smell, like Fierce, but this doesn't seem to project as much as Fierce or even original Legend.
16th February, 2017

Add your review of Legend Intense

Shop for Legend Intense products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Legend Intense

There are no member images of Legend Intense yet. Why not be the first?