Midnight Fleur (2012)

HouseNest
PerfumerJerome Epinette
SupplierRobertet

About Midnight Fleur

Midnight Fleur is a feminine perfume by Nest. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jerome Epinette

Reviews of Midnight Fleur

The jasmine hides behind the orchid and wood, for quite some time. I can eventually smell it. The dry down is pleasant enough. A deep whiff reveals patchouli and amber. Overall, it is a milky, floral, oriental. Good, for late winter - early spring.
17th October, 2017
Though there are no fruity notes, the sweet vanilla mixed with the heady florals make it smell jammy. Like another reviewer said, the patchouli reminds me of Angel, but the florals make it more feminine. Definitely a rich evening scent. It smells good on me, but not captivating enough to make me want a bottle
02nd August, 2017
Strong powdery at opening. Reminds me of angel but difference is angel mixes heavily with pachuli, midnight fleur is mixed with floral. I like angel a lot but the patchouli on my skin is very masculine but MF is more feminine. Also angel's vanilla is more gourmand like, MF is the non gourmand type of vanilla.

Colors I think of: blue, gold.
Words I think of: red carpet, cinderella's castle, power, wealth.
Impression: very strong, 1 spritz is enough to fill the room and will use conservatively if in office.
Suitable age (objective): 25+
Rating: 9.2/10
26th December, 2016
This is a STRONG scent on my skin; one spray is a gracious plenty! Two sprays overwhelms me a bit. I do like this one, but only in the Fall and Winter months. It has a bit of a masculine vibe for sure, definitely unisex in my book. I will enjoy my travel size, but probably wouldn't buy a full bottle of this one. A little bit goes a looooong way!
19th May, 2016
While initially pleasant on paper in a most misdirecting way, Midnight Fleur is almost disgusting to me on skin. The vanilla, amber, and patchouli mix creates an unfortunate cakey smell which is cloying, powdery, and unpleasant. The jasmine is just hiding in the background, or perhaps it became stuck in the cake.
The whole experience feels like Bvlgari Blv Notte after being put through a compactor and left in the sun. I have no idea how this was green-lit as an idea, save that, just maybe, the firm ran out of budget and had to release this one 'as is.'In any event it is utterly repellent.
28th December, 2015