Aurore Nomade (2012)

HouseThe Different Company
PerfumerBertrand Duchaufour
PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff

About Aurore Nomade

Aurore Nomade is a shared / unisex perfume by The Different Company. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour. The bottle was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff

Reviews of Aurore Nomade

This is a weird one. The opening is a wonderful fruit bowl of who-knows-what. A fresh accord, not quite marine, but not miles away either lingers in the background. It's subtle enough to not recollect nightmares of the 90's.

The heart is less exciting. Still fruity, a bit tropical, and a little "off" (in a good way).

I happen to love a good fruity perfume, this doesn't quite match some other favourites like Yvress or Chinatown, but I wouldn't say no to a bottle.
14th November, 2019 (last edited: 13th November, 2019)
"Dancers in Green" by Edgar Degas 1878
17th November, 2017
Immediate positive reaction to this one, and yes, I got the banana even before I read the official description. And I would have said tuberose, but it may be the frangipani and ylang, at any rate it's a mellifluous cocktail. Probably with masculine appeal similar to Hermes rocabar.

My usual test of a top class French fragrance is "could I imagine smelling this out of a bottle labelled 'Robertet'?. This one passes the test.
25th March, 2017 (last edited: 03rd April, 2017)
This is really 'jungle juice'. An amalgamation of banana leaf, starfruit, spices - all enveloped by a sneaky white rum under the sun. Every time I wear this I get somewhat giddy and can't walk a straight line. I would not suggest that you wear this while handling heavy machinery, but why would you, as this is the perfume for lazy tropical afternoons, drinking poo-poo drinks with small umbrellas in them, reading novellas and taking intermittent dips in the pool. Every time I wear this, I feel surrounded by tropical foliage...be careful not to slip on that banana!

Although it is not a strong projector, it holds its own and is persistent over 6 hours. Great for the spring and summer, and, what the heck, any time you want to sneak down to the tropics.
05th July, 2016 (last edited: 06th July, 2016)

Add your review of Aurore Nomade

Shop for Aurore Nomade products online

Shop for Aurore Nomade at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Aurore Nomade

There are no member images of Aurore Nomade yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]