La Yuqawam pour Homme (2012)
by Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme information

Year of Launch2012

HouseRasasi

About La Yuqawam pour Homme

La Yuqawam pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Rasasi. The scent was launched in 2012

La Yuqawam pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of La Yuqawam pour Homme

La Yuqawam pour Homme EDP -

Like other frags by Rasasi I have worn, you need to give this one time to develop. Out of the gate, it reminds me of Dior Fahrenheit with the strong violet leaf gasoline accord. All good so far!

Then, you get the TF Tuscan Leather comparisons with the Raspberry note. Saffron is prominent here as well. At this point I am getting concerned as it is getting legs and smelling a lot stronger. Yikes!

After 90 minutes, the blending begins to take shape and round out a bit. This seems to be a characteristic of Rasasi, all signs point to a possible train wreck and then all of a sudden it’s calm waters and smooth sailing. The frag remains very strong, but the composition improves.

Overall, 3 stars, as I would only reach for this on a cold day / evening and IMO it isn’t versatile enough for a work setting.

1 spray is good for 12-15 hours and if it hits your jacket collar then you just signed a 72 hour binding contract.
16th November, 2020
Chemical mess, scent notes clash, something doesn't fit well at all with the tobacco, and the (sort of) raspberry is very synthetic.

Glad I was gifted a sample, which saved me from a(nother) bad blind buy..
02nd December, 2019
Smells noticably like Tuscan Leather. A bit sweeter, more syrupy sweet rasberry. It is loud and lasts at least 24 hours. Probably the longest lasting thing ive tried, edging out Interlude. Had to sell it, just hard to find a time i could wear something so strong. Nice wooden box, presentation was nice.
22nd June, 2019
Utter shite perfume. Smells metallic and also reminds me of a mechanic's shop. If you want to smell like oil and tyre, knock yourself out with this shite. Good thing only got a 5ml sample
05th June, 2019
Swanky Show all reviews
This one steers into tobacco territory for me rather than leather. It's an improved, upmarket version (actually, this probably came first) of Karen Low's Cut Cigar, which also is tobacco-centric. Gladly I can say that the vaunted raspberry note is all but absent for me, since I'm not a big fan of sweetness and fruit generally. Frankly this is a bit overpriced right now on ebay but for $45 or so it's a nice fragrance.
28th December, 2018
I don't prefer clones but Tuscan Leather being both very expensive and aggressive for my taste, led me to look for alternatives and this one had much rave going on on the net.

Which turned great all the way.

I recently bought a bottle blindly and have been wearing for a couple of days now.

It is a very, very succesful clone of TL, but also has its own perks. I think the difference could be perceived by TL users.

Anything that led me not to buy TL, is corrected with La Yuqawam.

Much cheaper :)
Not that aggressive
Doesnt have the shoe polish harshness
More raspberry so a tart bit sweeter vibe.

I think I will wear this a lot this Autumn-Winter