Pink Grapefruit (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseBody Shop
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group

About Pink Grapefruit

Pink Grapefruit is a shared / unisex perfume by Body Shop. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Pink Grapefruit

There is one review of Pink Grapefruit.
I am a huge lover of everything grapefruit. I'd gladly bathe in the stuff. The tangy, juicy mix of sweet, sour and bitter scent of grapefruit just makes me happy. So of course I liked this one, too.

This is the fastest I have ever burned through a 30 ml bottle. I used it everywhere - as a morning before shower scent on weekends, as an evening after shower scent on weekdays, to layer with scents that needed some additional citrusy juiciness and zing, as a linen or laundry spray... Sometimes I would even spray some in the air and enjoy the juicy lovely grapefruit smell.

It's a nice and clean pink grapefruit scent, a little bit fresh and sour-ish, a little bit sweet, zingy and uplifting. Doesn't shout loudly or last long, usually just a couple of hours, but there were some occasions where I still could smell the traces of it on my skin after 8 or 10 hours. Best used as a refreshment or together with the body yoghurt or butter of the same scent.

At the moment I'm not thinking about repurchasing it as I have lots of other scents, but it is very possible that I miss this simple spray of happiness along the road. If not in EDT form, I'm going to indulge in other bath or body care products of Pink Grapefruit line, that's for sure.
28th February, 2020

Add your review of Pink Grapefruit

Shop for Pink Grapefruit products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Pink Grapefruit

There are no member images of Pink Grapefruit yet. Why not be the first?