Bellissima Parfum Intense (2010)
by Blumarine

PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff
Parent CompanyAngelini > ITF Cosmetics
Parent Company at launchICR > ITF Cosmetics

About Bellissima Parfum Intense

Bellissima Parfum Intense is a feminine perfume by Blumarine. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sophie Labbé. The bottle was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff

Bellissima Parfum Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Bellissima Parfum Intense

There is one review of Bellissima Parfum Intense.
I enjoy the cheapies of my collection--no shame. Not everything can be a face-melting, ultra, ultra exclusif niche masterpiece. Sometimes, I don't want to feel complicated, aloof, or mysterious. Sometimes I just want to smell sweet and simple and no-frills.

I was gifted a partial bottle of Bellissima Parfum Intense a few months ago, and drained it. Then I repurchased, which is rare. It is dense, fuzzy and synthetic without a stitch of irony. The listed notes read like a bunch of nonsense to me; basically you'll get a sweet citrus (orange + jasmine = orange-blossomy-accord) over a vanillic/woodsy/musky base. But it's very pretty, very generic, and indelible on my skin.

I'm sure this perfume was created to ride Flowerbomb's coattails, and it ends up smelling like a La Vie est Belle knock-off (though it predates that blockbuster), which just goes to show that this sweet, fruity floral formula is ubiquitous for a reason: it's popular because it smells good. Confession: sometimes I actually like that powdery synthetic rendition of sandalwood, and Bellissima has it in spades. The bottle is weighty and doesn't feel as cheap as its price tag.
31st December, 2018

Add your review of Bellissima Parfum Intense

Shop for Bellissima Parfum Intense products online

Shop for Bellissima Parfum Intense at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Bellissima Parfum Intense

There are no member images of Bellissima Parfum Intense yet. Why not be the first?