Imperial
by Boadicea the Victorious

Imperial information

HouseBoadicea the Victorious

About Imperial

Imperial is a shared / unisex perfume by Boadicea the Victorious.

Reviews of Imperial

On the opening I get fresh spicy lavender and Oud. The Oud reminds me of the Oud in Sahraa Oud by Fragrance Du Bois but much lighter and aromatic. From the Oud I can smell a slight rose and sweetness and this is the heart of the scent. It's quite intricate as here and there I can pick up other notes like leather and woods.

Eventually it becomes very woody and spicy whilst been very easy to wear. It's a very light wearing scent. And that oudy rosy heart is always there. It smells very classy and chic. I would say the scent is reminiscent and has the same vibe as Tom Fords Oud Wood and Royal Oud by Creed. But having better ingredients than both of them.

The star of the show is the slightly sweet rosy Oud which seems to be the heart of the scent. All in all very lovely and chic. I like it a lot!
23rd February, 2021
Quality ingredients of rose, patchouli, sandalwood make this a good one folks. I get a pine note in here somewhere which is a plus. I will be getting a bottle of this in the near future. The price is pretty high for the amount of juice you receive but you will be getting a hec of a fragrance.
22nd March, 2015

Add your review of Imperial

Shop for Imperial products online

Shop for Imperial at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Boadicea the Victorious, IMPERIAL, EDP 100 ml.

EE • Buy it now: USD 300.00.

BOADICEA THE VICTORIOUS - Imperial EDP - 100ml

AE • Buy it now: USD 320.00.

Member images of Imperial