Nobile Royalty
by Alexander De Costa

Nobile Royalty information

HouseAlexander De Costa

About Nobile Royalty

Nobile Royalty is a masculine fragrance by Alexander De Costa.

Reviews of Nobile Royalty

Well yes it is 80% there compared to Nobile, but what is missing makes all the difference, it's like a botched reformulation harsher yes, flatter too...Nobile feels more nuanced, has more depth smoothness and originality, Royalty is noticeably less mossy and floral. There is the addition of a light tobacco that pulls it in the direction of Montana parfum d'Homme.
Not a replacement for Nobile for me and Montana is very good and can be had for peanuts. I would just go for that for now.

Edit, I've revisited it a number of time and I must say I've been a bit harsh in my first assessment. Yes, side by side it pales... in the genre they all do to me. Taken on it's own it is very good, the drydown is particularly satisfying.
13th November, 2018 (last edited: 02nd May, 2021)
This is a good scent for office wear. Smells green and to my nose is similar to RL Polo (which of course is far superior). I find it sweet and has decent longevity. The dry down leaves me wanting just a little more. If you want a good green office scent this is the one for you. Enjoy.
06th April, 2016
NR is the closest fragrance to nowadays overpriced Gucci Nobile that I remember... It's got the same green fougere accord, really 80s, but lacks some of the herbal-ambery notes, substituting it for light-adstringent tobacco. Gucci is smoother and sweeter: Royalty is harsher, but both shares similar and nice green notes.
15th May, 2015

Add your review of Nobile Royalty

Member images of Nobile Royalty

There are no member images of Nobile Royalty yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]