Casamorati Fiore d'Ulivo (2009)
by Xerjoff

Casamorati Fiore d'Ulivo information

Year of Launch2009

HouseXerjoff

About Casamorati Fiore d'Ulivo

Casamorati Fiore d'Ulivo is a shared / unisex perfume by Xerjoff. The scent was launched in 2009

Casamorati Fiore d'Ulivo fragrance notes

Reviews of Casamorati Fiore d'Ulivo

Fiore d’Ulivo arrived as part of a batch of light floral musk samples I ordered in summer. It is incredibly well blended, pleasant, and not intrusive. It’s an overall nice scent that behaves itself around others, a trait that also qualifies as a weakness because it doesn’t stand out much in its class. Middling profile but of excellent quality earns a thumbs up. While Fiore d’Ulivo did not make it to the FB list I did like wearing it.
01st November, 2020
This is a bright, fresh, citrussy, slightly green floral with just a touch of bitterness to lift it out of sweet floral mundanity. The effect is like a cheerful ray of sunshine, a breath of spring on a cold, grey day. Although I have spent quite a bit of time around olive groves, I confess I'm not actually sure what the flowers smell like. But this perfume is mostly magnolia for me, along with the grassiness I associate with the best Kalamata virgin olive oil. Fragrantica lists basil among the notes, & I do smell it here; in fact it reminds me of Avon's Lemon & Basil, an old summer favourite of mine. This, too, would be wonderfully cooling in hot weather, I think. Around forty-five minutes in, there is a salty/oily aspect, better done IMO than in Slumberhouse's nauseating Pear & Olive. Five hours in it begins to fade to a crisp, clean & soapy musk base, but still with that citrus overtone. At this stage it reminds me of a cleaning product, albeit a posh, high-end one. It all lasts around twelve hours before disappearing.
I enjoyed trying this one, but the fact that it reminds me by turns of a much cheaper fragrance & a household product will prevent me from spending the amount of hard-earned cash that this house demands.
15th May, 2017
Very luscious, vibrant and alive, that's how I would describe this scent.
Great projection and longevity on the Mrs.
A real head turner for this guy. A shame the Mrs doesn't seem to like it.
07th January, 2015
AdriaD Show all reviews
I love Darvant's description of this scent as "virile". That's exactly the word I would use to describe it. This makes me think of Bacchus in ancient Rome, wild and sexual. The citrus notes really come through in the top, but the olive is just beneath it, adding sensuality. This is a very green fragrance. Sillage and longevity are both fantastic here.
07th October, 2014
Over a properly aqueous and sharp citric/floral sombre opening a supreme olive oily touch pervades the Fiore D'Ulivo's elements with its typically greasy and vegetal (slightly fatty/mouldy, acid and musky) power conjuring humid cellars, crushed olives and oily marc. An undistinguished floral/musky vibe counteracts the vegetal "greasiness" and the typical culinary oily opaque undertone. The fragrance is founded over this pleasant game of contrasts. The dry down is slightly more ambery (ambergris), still a bit sour/green (vaguely grapefruit conjuring), virile and restrained. A must try for the lovers of olive oil experiments in perfumery. Natural, slightly wild but pleasant.
08th April, 2014 (last edited: 01st June, 2015)

Add your review of Casamorati Fiore d'Ulivo

Shop for Casamorati Fiore d'Ulivo products online

Search on ebay

Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 Fiore D'ulivo

US • Buy it now: USD 200.00.

Member images of Casamorati Fiore d'Ulivo

There are no member images of Casamorati Fiore d'Ulivo yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]