Asian Green Tea (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Asian Green Tea

Part of the Acqua Originale collection.

Asian Green Tea fragrance notes

Reviews of Asian Green Tea

It does have an Asian vibe at first, like some kind of exotic incense, to start. It quickly fades. There is some sourness and bitterness, too. Frankly, I've smelled this over and over, with these top, citrus notes. I'm bored to death. Not impressed so far.

Okay - a little more flowery flavor emerges later. Makes it a "bit" more interesting. Some slight tea as well.

The base is so light, so sheer it's like wearing nude pantyhose - barely discernable, not worthwhile. Sorry... Boring! If this were the first Creed I'd ever tried, I would never sample anything else of theirs...
08th March, 2020
Credible green tea based fragrance from Creed.

Asian Green Tea has the requisite pungence, along with many other touches from various floral, aquatic, citrus, fruity, and woody ingredients. Fresh, tangy, citrus green quality with a classy twist, thanks to Creed's expert craftmanship that leaves AGT with a quality feel to it.

I think of other green tea based scents like Calvin Klein's CKOne and Jaques Fath's Yang in comparison: Those are stronger, headier, and heavier than AGT, which has a lighter feel with classier additional elements accenting the green tea note. Being a Creed, AGT has a more thoughtfully constructed vibe and is more laid back.

Asian Green Tea is pleasant overall, an ode to this wonderful note that has graced the fragrance atmosphere for so many years.
18th September, 2018
Purchased this for my wife as she really liked it when I purchased before for myself. I, too, thought it was slightly more feminine than masculine.. Reminds me of Acqua Fiorentina but lite...this fragrance, Acqua Fiorentina, and Jardin d'Amalfi all share a lot of the same notes. Opens with a pear-like, green apple feel with the green tea accompaniment.
07th March, 2018
It is ok. It is slightly more feminine than masculine. This cologne gives off a Victoria Secret type of vibe. It reminds me of something I would wear in my earlier 20s. I give it a 3/5. Cedre Blanc and Aberdeen Lavendar are the better ways to go in this line. After I am done with the bottle I will not be repurchasing....a first for a creed cologne. FYI: did get a compliment the first time I wore it.
03rd June, 2015 (last edited: 15th August, 2015)
It's good. Smells just like green tea, with other ingredients to accompany it so it's overall fresh and pleasant as you'd expect a Creed to be. The green tea note makes it distinct and if you want to smell like that, then try this one for sure. If you aren't particularly interested in that, it's not worth the money. Worth a try.

03rd February, 2015
Nice fragrance but VERY close to the skin. If I'm going to spend that kind of money I want to smell it.
18th November, 2014

Add your review of Asian Green Tea

Shop for Asian Green Tea products online

Shop for Asian Green Tea at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Asian Green Tea

There are no member images of Asian Green Tea yet. Why not be the first?