Angel Eau Sucrée (2014)

PerfumerDorothée Piot
SupplierRobertet
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Angel Eau Sucrée

Angel Eau Sucrée is a feminine perfume by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Dorothée Piot

Angel Eau Sucrée fragrance notes

Reviews of Angel Eau Sucrée

As the name says it, it’s sweet. But not the same kind of gourmand as the other angels. It’s very fruity. Citrus, berries, candy fruit punch. I don’t get much more than this out of it. Projection and longevity are very good.
29th December, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
A fruity berry candy opening with whiffs of pineapple make for a lovely opening, less brutal and less in-your-face than some of Thierry Mugler's other scents. A sugary caramel is the hallmark of the drydown; quite nicely done and not overdone - the sweetness is sweet indeed but it manages to avoid being excessively sweet or cloying.

Even in the base, where vanilla, this main culprit of unpleasant sweetness in the fragrance world, arises, it remains quite well balanced and pleasant, never annoying.

The performance is excellent, with moderate sillage, good projection and a brilliant longevity of twelve hours on my skin.

Flirty but not cheap - candy with some decorum. 3/5
04th September, 2015
I have a bottle of this gorgeous stuff today after being sent a generous sample by a friend and deciding I needed this in my wardrobe. Not my usual thing but my tastes seem to be drifting more and more towards fruity vanillas. This is sweet, berry meringue with a vanilla dry down that lasts and lasts (shades of Donna Karan Fruity Tooti 2015 in this).

Nothing mysterious here but infinitely feminine, sweet, sexy, very more-ish and somehow comforting. I love this juice and thanks to the kind person who sold it, am able to test layering it over Angel (original) body lotion, which actually works beautifully on my skin.
18th August, 2015

Add your review of Angel Eau Sucrée

Shop for Angel Eau Sucrée products online

Shop for Angel Eau Sucrée at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Angel Eau Sucrée

There are no member images of Angel Eau Sucrée yet. Why not be the first?