Compass (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseTommy Bahama
Parent CompanyGemini Cosmetics

About Compass

Compass is a masculine fragrance by Tommy Bahama. The scent was launched in 2014

Compass fragrance notes

Reviews of Compass

Nothing special, but not bad.

A simple, refreshing, uplifting, watermelon inspired, spicy, fresh fragrance. Minimal performance, very minimal. One the worst I own, in terms of longevity, at around 2 hours tops. The base notes, might as well not exist, there is nothing there.

Unlike Andrew's review, I feel the sweet and spicy work well in harmony here. I just feel the fragrance overall is very minimal, and for the same price you could do so much better.
02nd May, 2019
This is a mess to my nose.
I just can't get with it.
I tested in hot weather, maybe that's the issue.
It can't make up its mind..sweet spicy but not cohesively so. Worn several times and no love for me.
06th June, 2018
Compass is a very good, if not somewhat common fragrance from the TB line, but definitely TB's most versatile option. It's common in that it's citrus and spice, with lavender over soft woods and tonka bean. However, TB adds a nice touch of violet flower that really evens out the middle notes in a fresh way. Unlike the Set Sail series, Compass is more than a vacation fragrance, as it doesn't have the sun lotion and rum punch scents that the TB line trends toward. Average projection and great longevity of 8+ hours. Also, Compass can often be found at a great price at many discount stores in the U.S. Fantastic bargain.
10th April, 2015

Add your review of Compass

Shop for Compass products online

Shop for Compass at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Compass

There are no member images of Compass yet. Why not be the first?