I Dare You (2014)

I Dare You information

Year of Launch2014

HouseLiaison de Parfum

About I Dare You

I Dare You is a feminine perfume by Liaison de Parfum. The scent was launched in 2014

I Dare You fragrance notes

Reviews of I Dare You

Probably the best of the Liaison de Parfum line, though that's not saying much.

At its core, I Dare You is built on a fusion of sawdusty sandalwood and immortelle, the mysterious flower that smells like something halfway between rum, maple syrup, and curry. The first blast is a chaotic explosion of smoky, peaty whiskey, sour greens imitating absinthe, and sweet candied orange peel. It's clever in a boozy way, but once you add in the curry and woody elements, it's honestly a bit of a mess.

Given time, the boozy chaos fades, leaving the mix of sandalwood and immortelle to hum along on its own for a while. Hours in, the immortelle fades to maple, making way for a pleasant old-school butterscotchy amber and pie spices to cleverly back up the lingering sandalwood. This cinnamon/maple syrup/wood/amber combination is quite well done and the reason for my thumbs up review, though I could have done without the messy topnotes on the way there.
19th January, 2018
This is a hot mess...the dry down into gingerbread is a complete disaster on me. I try to stay away from foodie-sweet- gourmands, so I don't know why I bought it sight unseen...or smell unsniffed. I shan't make that mistake again. The quality is good, it's just not me. Happy to swap it if anyone wants it.
14th May, 2015 (last edited: 30th June, 2015)

Add your review of I Dare You

Shop for I Dare You products online

Search on eBay

Member images of I Dare You

There are no member images of I Dare You yet. Why not be the first?