Intoxicated (2014)

HouseBy Kilian
PerfumerCalice Asancheyev-Becker
SupplierGivaudan

About Intoxicated

Intoxicated is a shared / unisex perfume by By Kilian. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Calice Asancheyev-Becker

Intoxicated fragrance notes

Reviews of Intoxicated

Bought the ticket, enjoyed the ride, glad I didn't buy the season pass! Not worth the price of admission, IMO. YMMV.

Almost a neutral, probably should be when price is considered. Will let someone else enjoy the rest of my sample.
18th December, 2019
It reminds me of two things: the spices I use when I make boiled wine for one side and A*MEN for the other side. I can smell a faint coffee note, which is a weird combination when I'm thinking of all those wine spices. I guess it smells pretty from the trail it leaves, but up close it's a bit of a strange mix.
09th August, 2019
When smelling it from the cap, I thought it was a beautiful, powdery and feminine amber. But when spraying it, I got nice spices (pepper and cardamom) that quickly went into a fruity coffee (or fresh, dark cocoa of the fruity type). It's beautiful, but I don't think it would be classified as a feminine fragrance.
13th April, 2017
Nice coffee with a slight green background followed with a spicy accord. Slightly powdery. Not too much though. Reminds me a lot of Pure Malt with a spice kick. FBW IMO. 8/10
28th March, 2017
You know how they did those experiments where they put average wine in a fancy bottle and people rated its quality higher because they thought it was a finer, more expensive wine? That's sort of what's going on here.

This Kilian fragrance is a nice gourmand - but if you can say with a straight face that it stands out as far superior to A*Men Pure Coffee then I think you may be falling victim to the same forces as our friends in the wine experiment.

This is a softer Pure Coffee with maybe a bit of Pure Malt, so basically you're skipping to more of the dry-down phase with maybe a hint of nutmeg or cinnamon on top of coffee/chocolate/caramel notes.

If you've got the cash, I guess go 'head and give it to Mr. Hennessy. Or you could just buy Pure Coffee or Pure Malt and grab a nice bottle of wine with all the money you saved...
26th September, 2016
Comparing this to A*Men is a joke...Mugler smells so cheap compared to this stuff,which is beautiful and of much higher quality and without that filthy tar note ...just very well blended and just laughs at A*Men and dislike it even after smelling this stuff...
25th May, 2016 (last edited: 16th August, 2016)

Add your review of Intoxicated

Shop for Intoxicated products online

Shop for Intoxicated at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Intoxicated

There are no member images of Intoxicated yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Intoxicated