Reveal (2014)

HouseCalvin Klein
PerfumerAnn Gottlieb
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Reveal

Reveal is a feminine perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ann Gottlieb

Reveal fragrance notes

Reviews of Reveal

Um, it's supposed to have salt and pepper? I'm not getting any. What I'm getting the most is sweetness and sugar. In the start it's a well-blended perfumey non-descript feminine floral on my skin that is sweet, very sweet, sugary sweet - but not overpowering. After 2 hours I am punched by a sudden blast of patchouli, and sweetness meets the sourness of patchouli. When it finally dries down, I MIGHT get a faint marine/salty note, but maybe I'm just imagining it.
It's not a bad perfume per se, it has many fans and maybe even rightfully so as it's probably nicely peppery and salty and unique on someone else, but it's really just a nondescript sugar coated patchouli on my skin.
05th February, 2020
Salutation

Reveal For Women is definitely an unusual scent for a strong woman who is not afraid her own sexuality.i find the concept of sween and salty quite intriguing but this perfume is familiar to my nose.the salty smell is more like a breeze from the ocean that brings the hint of salty waters mixed with the sweet scent of amber.Woody,Strange,Fascinating,Sensual and Exciting.

An spicy/salty opening followed by a heart of sweet amber.this sweet/salty accent is followed by a woody dry down with sandalwood and cashmeran accent.in fact it starts salty and turns sweet and then both salty and this sweetness feeling fight for attention.the scent is edgy and a bit tough,just like today's women.it is not for everyone and not easy to wear so try it before you buy as salty notes is not so popular.

Sillage?Pleasent.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.75/10
28th December, 2015
I have a unique relationship with this house, because the marine and musk components they repeatedly use to telegraph that it's Calvin Klein go nuclear with my chemistry. So I always get quite a result with a Calvin Klein frag, but this can be a good or a bad thing! I've read reviews of Reveal where people get no sillage or longevity and can barely smell it, though I have the opposite - the salt (marine) note blooms on my skin to the point where I can't escape it and it smells like the bilge on a sailboat and makes me feel sick. Not only that, but a little of the spray got on a shirt sleeve I'd been wearing, and the scent lasted through the wash. Twice. This can't be good for a person.

So I gave it a neutral as I think it could have a certain sophisticated, minimalist subtlety IF you don't have a problem with the CK marine note. Just please don't wear it around me!

05th August, 2015 (last edited: 08th August, 2015)
rbaker Show all reviews
A somewhat bland pepper & salt opening blast, followed by a rather synthetic iris and a woodsy musk drydown. It is quite generic overall, with moderate sillage, adequate projection and four hours of longevity. In summary - mediocre. 2/5
18th February, 2015

Add your review of Reveal

Shop for Reveal products online

Shop for Reveal at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Reveal

There are no member images of Reveal yet. Why not be the first?