Fight for Me (2011)

PerfumerChristophe Raynaud
PerfumerEmilie Coppermann
SupplierGivaudan

About Fight for Me

Fight for Me is a masculine fragrance by Ducati. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Emilie Coppermann and Christophe Raynaud

Fight for Me fragrance notes

Reviews of Fight for Me

Very light, pleasant and inoffensive but also feels a bit juvenile. Does have the fresh-fruity vibe in the opening, but then it becomes a bit more complex in the drydown with the violet and geranium. A sweet base to finish shows up about an hour later while the fruity notes still hang on. I tried to overspray this on myself and clothes and it's really struggling to project, but I do get subtle reminders now and then that it's still there and still pleasant.

Edit - Wearing this recently and also Boss Bottled made me realize how similar they are in how they smell, and then I checked the notes. Very similar. Apple and bergamot in the opening, geranium heart and sandalwood in the base all in common. Dare I say clone?
09th February, 2017 (last edited: 18th April, 2017)

I didnít expect much from the sample, and Fight for Me met my expectations. For the opening, the listed bergamot and apple notes were completely overwhelmed by a violet leaf, lavender, and geranium conglomeration that was non-aggressive, a bit warm, and highly synthetic: It was a bit off-putting but tolerable. The aromatic vibrations from the violet and geranium came through with a metallic sharpness that increased the iffyness of the whole opening accord; and that metallic aura is the kind that lasts until the end of the drydown. Speaking of drydown, I never did identify any wood or amber hiding under the metallic sharpness of the fragranceís domineering metallic sharpness. This is a Platinum …goÔste wannabe that was manufactured with the cheapest possible ingredients.
28th July, 2016

Add your review of Fight for Me

Shop for Fight for Me products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Fight for Me

There are no member images of Fight for Me yet. Why not be the first?