Intense Pepper (2014)

Intense Pepper information

Year of Launch2014

HouseMontale

About Intense Pepper

Intense Pepper is a masculine fragrance by Montale. The scent was launched in 2014

Intense Pepper fragrance notes

Reviews of Intense Pepper

rbaker Show all reviews
The pepper is pleasant mix of black and pink pepper that is given a brighter touch by adding slices of lemon. The pepper mix is crisp bit smooth in character. Well-rounded.

The drydown is quite floral, with a geranium and a oleander during the mix.

Later on an oud arises that, again, is more Thema smooth and soft wood note, neither sharp nor intrusive. A soft ambery cedarwood with hints of oak provides the finale.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection, and seven hours of longevity on my skin.

A good pepper scent for autumn and warmer winter days; not a huger pepper Bonn bit intense enough to do the job well, not egregiously synthetic and blended well. 3/5
22nd November, 2020
What an absolute stunner of a fragrance! Just received this and it is exactly what I wanted ... a more intense version of Lalique White! At first spray I definitely get a blast of that glorious black pepper. I can't help but continually smell my arm. The floral notes people speak of are there but the pepper is first and foremost. Longevity on me (which is rare) is TBD but sillage appears to be good thus far. A true gentlemen's fragrance in my opinion -- even though it is listed as unisex.
24th February, 2020
I don't know when Montale Greyland was released, but there is a clear connection between the Greyland and Intense Pepper.

I would go as far as to say Intense Pepper was supposed to be Greyland or vice versa. Intense Pepper is the lighter of the two and could easily be the cologne strength version.

Intense Pepper is not all about pepper, but there are resinous woody tones as well, all in a fleeting combination that wants you to just keep sniffing.

My only gripe is the pseudo latex note; I would swap it with a dirty sensual musk and this would be a super comforting naughty scent.

26th September, 2019
Just received my decant sample and......I'm not going any further. This is not the black pepper-bomb I'm looking for. Starts out "peppery" but eventually turns into a Cedrat by either Comme des Garcons or L'Occitane. Definitely becomes more citrusy after the dry down, almost smelling like a kitchen cleaner. Blackpepper by CdG is still in first.
14th September, 2019
Fluidy, peppery, woodsy, dusty, vaguely stark and melancholic. I see the final connection with Greyland because of the damp forest-woodiness which is in this case aroused and supported by an initial zesty (citrusy) pepper-blast, waving around throughout. A simplistic yet boring woody fragrance (lot of cedarwood) with a dominant peppery presence. 5/5.
28th July, 2019
Nice.... Pepper Bomb, with a nice fresh lemon drizzle.
That lemon really rides that Pepper well.
Altogether a good Scent. Nice to have a Peppery Bomb.
If you fancy changing things up in your Frag Collection, try this or alternatively Honour Man is another Pepper belter.

Total unique in my collection..
Spicy goodness. 7.9- 10
10th June, 2018

Add your review of Intense Pepper

Shop for Intense Pepper products online

Shop for Intense Pepper at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Intense Pepper

There are no member images of Intense Pepper yet. Why not be the first?