Tam Dao Eau de Parfum (2012)
by Diptyque

Tam Dao Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2012

HouseDiptyque
Parent CompanyManzanita

About Tam Dao Eau de Parfum

Tam Dao Eau de Parfum is a shared / unisex perfume by Diptyque. The scent was launched in 2012

Tam Dao Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Tam Dao Eau de Parfum

I love the scent. Its my favorite right know. You get citrus in the opening, then as it dries down you get sandalwood and cedar followed by lesser amounts of vanilla and coriander underneath. Performance is just OK, but WOW is this a nice frag!
21st January, 2021 (last edited: 30th January, 2021)
Sandalwood EDP

Its a very sandalwood forward edp. Simplistic, boring. Yea, i suppose. But its nice. Its a nice sandalwood accord. There is only a shade of that pickle dust vibe, but its got cedar and amber in there. It doesnt try to go sweet. Unisex for sure. I prefer the EDT. There is added weight here, which atually helps, as the EDT is a bit light, but this one becomes a bit more muddled. Its got a natural feel and smell to it. Not harsh. Neutral.
06th September, 2020
The listed notes make this perfume sound a lot more interesting than it is on my skin. To me, it smells generic and dull. Pleasant, but the kind of scent that non-perfume people think of as "smelling like perfume."
04th July, 2020
Fresh, woody and classy - not sweet like some sandalwoods that get drowned in vanilla or tonka. It’s dry and citrusy. I get more cedar than sandalwood in the opening (that pencil shavings smell). The citrus does fade as it dries down after a couple of hours, and the woods get more intense and play more of a solo role which makes this less interesting and a bit linear. For me it’s one for bright colder days going in and out of summer where the sun can bounce off the citrus but the woods and amber give it a bit of depth and warmth.
10th October, 2019 (last edited: 29th December, 2020)
A woody scent in the spirit of Comme des Garçons Hinoki or Sugi. It's nice but the Iso E Super is too present to my nose and once I smell it, it spoils my enjoyment. Projection is a bit weak.
08th February, 2019
It’s so woody and masculine I can’t wear it or stand it, but I know it’s well done.
10th November, 2018

Add your review of Tam Dao Eau de Parfum

Shop for Tam Dao Eau de Parfum products online

Shop for Tam Dao Eau de Parfum at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Diptyque tam dao eau de parfum

US • Buy it now: USD 17.00.

Member images of Tam Dao Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of Tam Dao Eau de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?