Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum (2014)
by Chanel

Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2014

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum

Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum

Masculine citrus. Sour, breeze-like. Slight ocean breeze vibe. Piercing, almost bitter vetiver. Just a touch of rosy, pink pepper. Elegantly blended. The top flows into the heart effortlessly. I enjoy this!

Bits of spice and mint stand out at times. The base is smooth incense and woods. I'd enjoy this on my man. Well done!
22nd July, 2020
Bleu and yellow. Sunny sea fragrance with a lot of citrus. A change for a fragrance that's intended for men. Could easily be worn by women.
14th April, 2020
A definite improvement on the edt (which was a thumbs down for me for its unwearable synthetic scratchiness).

Compared side-by-side with the edt, the edp is noticeably more smoky/incensy, but I donít find this evident when worn without the edt for comparison. The rough edges have been smoothed in the edp and itís a much more enjoyable wear.

Itís clean smelling and versatile, but ultimately unexciting. I imagine people would ask you what body wash you use and not what fragrance youíre wearing. Thereís nothing wrong with that, but nothing exceptional about it either.
29th February, 2020
Very pleasant fragrance. After wearing a few times..just not 'me'. I have taken it out of my rotation and looking for a new home for the bottle. Only wore maybe 4 times with 4 sprays each.
12th February, 2020
This is pleasant to smell, decent.
None offensive, office and every occasion wear.

Opens very fresh and citrusy.
Then goes into the woody incense stage which is ok.

Nothing ground breaking, but deffo worth a try.

Scent 7- 10
Projection 5- 10
Sillage 5 - 10

Around 5 hours on me before skin scent
04th September, 2019
A true Swiss Army knife of menís fragrances. Great for just about any occasion, though never the best at any given situation.

Ultimately, a scent that I catch myself trying to get more of as the day wears on.
06th July, 2019