Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra (2015)
by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra information

Year of Launch2015

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerThierry Wasser
PackagingRobert Granai
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra

Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra is a shared / unisex perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser. The bottle was designed by Robert Granai

Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra

Going into sampling this fragrance, I was elevated to say the least. No exaggeration, I hyped myself up for this one. I keep searching for great tea fragrances.
I had daydreams of transparent, deliciously herbaceous tea with heaping citrus, light florals, and plenty of greenery.
Sadly, it was so incredibly synthetic and plastic like and the florals were so overpowering, I ended up with a big headache. It was a complete scrubber for me.
I couldn’t get far enough into the development to smell anything specific, except disappointment.
03rd October, 2020
A quiet but quite persistent scent. It's mostly a light green tea on my skin. Everything else doesn't stick out much to my nose though I can feel there is some fruit or flowers somewhere around it. Of course it's pleasant, but it doesn't make me sing. I think I like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea more.
06th March, 2020
rbaker Show all reviews
There are three sides to this creation. At first, the citrus blast, with bergamot and yuzu in the foreground: bright and fresh. Later on a calone is present that keeps on lingering

The second side is the tea: a pleasant, albeit quite weak chamomile impression, and an even weaker, fairly bland green tea impression, which lacks intensity and vividness. The third tea, the jasmine, is less anemic and, at times, develops to a satisfactory level and character.

And then there is the third cluster of components: the sweet synthetic vanillin with the white musks. This section is quite synthetic and generic.

I get weak, adequate projection and five hours of longevity on my skin.

This summery scent is designed to impress in the opening phase, such to make people sampling it a good reason for a quick purchase. Showing the chocolate side first. The later stages are unconvincing at best. 2.75/5.
20th July, 2019
Refreshing, relaxing, and balanced, Aqua Allegoria Teazzura (interesting name!) definitely has a moderate tea experience, with other elements of citrus, green and marine-atmospheric calone incorporated into it.

Unlike the more intense experience of Bulgari's green tea fragrances, AAT is more subtle, with a surprising splash of relaxing chamomile flowers adding its herbal-floral note. Jasmine puts a subtle aroma which slightly reinforces the green tea. Musk is light and tasteful, putting a bit of animalic appeal to this fragrance.

Teazzura seems suitable for men or women, the same way the the albeit more pungent unisex CKOne is as well. Distinctive and full of character!
22nd September, 2018
Like a caress on the skin.delicate and discreet yet lively and citrusy.Aqua Allegoria Tazzurra is like having a large glass of green tea with ice and couple of jasmin leaves decorated by a thin jest of lemon on top after shower on a warm day.it makes you calm down even in a fretful mood.there is a beautiful green tea note.Ethereal,Soft,Cozy,Relaxing,Friendly, Green,Invigorating,Uplifting,Lighthearted and Lively.

It starts off smelling green,flowery,herby,citrusy and fresh with a touch of chamomile and fades down to subtle sweet herbiness and green tea.the dry down continue to be a smooth and slightly sweet tea note,
turning into more of a jasmine green tea than a lemon note.recommended for spring and summer.ideal for casual days or warm evenings when you are fresh out of the shower.nothing something new but a very revilatizing fragrance.

Sillage?Light to moderate.

Longevity?About 4 hours on my skin.

6.75/10

11th July, 2016
Teazzurra by Guerlain opens with a bright splash of citrus (lime zest), a soft jasmine note, and what I can only describe as a green musk. The yuzu is quite noticeable and plays out as a combination of grapefruit and pineapple. The green tea accord slides into view along with a large dose of aquatic musk as the pleasant fruity-floral aspect fades. I do not like this musk at all. To be fair, ‘calone’ is listed as one of the notes and this could be taken as a warning or perhaps a cheeky apology.

Although I wanted to scrub Teazzurra about five minutes after spraying, I suffered through three hours of wear along with some additional sprays to re-examine the opening and decide if this is a sideways thumb or a ‘thumbs down’. Most of the time, if I dislike a fragrance, I try to examine why I don’t like it and sort out if it is just a matter of personal taste or if the fragrance truly is lame. Here is my list of complaints:

1) The aquatic musk smells really terrible—almost headache inducing. This is a matter of personal taste—doesn’t count.
2) The fragrance is a little ‘top loaded’. It smells great when sprayed on paper—the yuzu, floral, and musk strike a pretty harmony—but it falls apart on the skin. But, it could be worse given that the green tea sticks around for at least an hour, so in that respect it is a moderate fail, not a complete fail.
3) The originality just isn’t there. One can easily find a variety of affordable light tea fragrances, so this just makes me think that Guerlain (LVMH) is finding a lucrative niche and cashing in. Duh.

Complaint number 3 is just too big to ignore.

01st August, 2015

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra products online

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra

There are no member images of Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra