The Vintage Cities: New York 1955 (2014)
by 4160 Tuesdays

The Vintage Cities: New York 1955 information

Year of Launch2014

House4160 Tuesdays
PerfumerSarah McCartney

About The Vintage Cities: New York 1955

4160 Tuesdays say: 'One of our favourite vintage 1950s scents was Coty’s Chantilly, named after the French town famous for its whipped cream and intricate lace. It’s a soft strawberry and cream perfume, decorated with crystalised rose and rich with soft sweet musks. For New York 1955 we’ve transported the dessert theme over the Atlantic to a New York milk bar, turned up the volume, piled it with vanilla ice cream and raspberries, loaded it with candy floss, crystalised roses and violets, and smoothed it with soft, huggable musks and ambergris.'

The Vintage Cities: New York 1955 fragrance notes

Reviews of The Vintage Cities: New York 1955

Stardate 20171101:

Blue raspberry, cream and musk.
Meh
02nd November, 2017
It doesn't really smell especially vintage-y to me, or natural, whereas I expect a dose of nature in 1950s vintage, but it's interesting. It's supposed to smell like raspberry and cotton candy (aka cotton floss). From the little I've sampled this house (Raw Silk and Red Roses, which impressed me, and Doe in the Snow, which was more of an interest than love at first smell), I think this may have some familiarity as a housemate (or my memory could be playing tricks on me, and it's reminding me of something else).

This is striking me as interesting, impressively ambitious, and edgy, but not a shoo-in for stealing my heart. But almost.

I like the ambition, and it has intrigue, and a whimsical, artistic flair. Also, the base notes have some gravitas. These are deep dark, florals, and the musk must by synthetic, but it's tastefully selected. I do smell a raspberry note. Although cotton candy is a listed note, it's not too sweet.
26th July, 2017

Add your review of The Vintage Cities: New York 1955

Shop for The Vintage Cities: New York 1955 products online

FULL Sex In The City Lust Perfume 100 ML Eau De Parfum Spray VINTAGE

End Date: Friday Aug-28-2020 20:38:47 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $52.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of The Vintage Cities: New York 1955

There are no member images of The Vintage Cities: New York 1955 yet. Why not be the first?