Noble Fig (2015)

Year of Launch2015

HouseFerrari
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris

About Noble Fig

Noble Fig is a shared / unisex perfume by Ferrari. The scent was launched in 2015

Noble Fig fragrance notes

Reviews of Noble Fig

I am stunned at how I bought a masterpiece for this price. "Delicious" was my first utterance. Love the Mandarin opening. It is so "structured" as time passes. The Fig is ever present eventually leaving you with a soft musk and patchouli. The other thing I noticed was how natural this comes off. Nothing synthetic here. Great office frag. Luv it!
26th February, 2020
Noble Fig opens very rich, earthy and green. The fig is the present at all times. Iris, musk and patchouli give it an earthy essence. Mandarin orange is present in the background giving it sweetness. It is absolutely beautiful and perfect for the summer. It has great longevity and projection.
02nd August, 2019
More then a like on the scent alone.
longevity and projection are not good.

But... there is something very very nice about this one.

Fresh,clean,feel good vibe going on. a mood lifter. it's interesting,has depth to it. very well blended, not a note out of place.
It's the sort of scent that can evoke romantic thoughts (about fragrances).
Perfect for hot spring summer days.

I'd say, from a designer, at this price...
A big success.
19th April, 2019
A great bang for the buck scent. It doesn't blow my socks off like some fragrances on first whiff. But it is a pleasant scent. You could wear this to work. You probably won't get any compliments, but you'll just smell professional.

This is a scent I'd honestly would wear just chilling at home. Watching some TV. Just sitting in my scent bubble without a care in the world.

I'd honestly be disappointed if I spent $100 on this. I got a big bottle for $20 and for that price its totally worth it. There's thousands upon thousands of fragrances. I want my dollar to stretch as much as it can.
12th February, 2019
Ferrari Noble Fig is another cheapie that makes quite a splash Its performance isn't as boastful as Radiant Bergamot in terms of either projection or longevity but it's surely as interesting.

Fig has proven a challenging note for me to enjoy, despite it being one I'd specifically love to enjoy. The blend in Noble Fig is superb, as the blend of citrus, patchouli, iris, and musk serving as an apropos backdrop to the fig.

The blend remains sweet while simultaneously being fresh and woody with just a hint of powder and herbs. Overall, it's quite pleasant and agreeable, an inoffensive, versatile fig fragrance. It's not bound to be everyone's cup of tea, since fig remains an idiosyncratic fruit note, but it's one of the most enjoyable expressions of the note that I'vet tried to date, and it feels easy, not challenging, despite having a little bit of depth.

At $25 for 100ml on FragranceX, this is an example of yet another humbly-priced offering from Ferrari that seems borderline unreasonably good. Like Radiant Bergamot, this is another cheapie bottle I'll be adding to my collection.

7 out of 10
16th August, 2018
Nice fig scent, delivers a fresh green smell in the same way as Dior's Dune and Davidoff's Good Life, just slightly more formal and refining. Anyway, great for casual wear and won't bother people around you.
01st August, 2018

Add your review of Noble Fig

Shop for Noble Fig products online

Shop for Noble Fig at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Noble Fig

There are no member images of Noble Fig yet. Why not be the first?